Hiiiii :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauren

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and would like to say "HI"!! and tell yall our story...

Our bunny familystarted out as two female holland lops, Carmella and the left and Lilly on the right..

IMG_1703.jpg

which quickly turned into 10!!!Due to missexing we had a litter of 8 kits8 weeks ago. Lilly was a Willy...Sadly :cry1:we lost two but the remaining 6 have grown up wonderfully..

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

All but one (that we are keeping) have found homes, I cryed and cryed yesterday letting thelast 3 go, mom had a little trouble feeding them all at first so I had to hand feed them for awhileand got way to attatched...

Then another litterof 7, 4 weeks ago!!!

IMG_2182a.jpg

Dad pulled a houdini on me the night she gave birth to the first litter, and was in her cage with her and babiesthat morning!!! we didnt know she was even preggos whenshe started making a nest that night and I thought I remembered reading somewhere that was right before birth so wedivided the cage in half to separate themand he got over on her side the little devil!! still dont know how he managed it!!!

By the wayhe is neutered now!!

One of our Chihuahuas Luna loves being bigger than somebody! haha

IMG_2243.jpg

Here are some pics of the babies first day outside yesterday at 4 weeks old.. It was so exciting!! LOL

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

Hope you enjoyed our story :D

Lauren

oh they are sooooo cute!! Baby overload!
I just love the lop-eared bunnies, I guess thats why I have one (only one! but i want a baby!!!)
Here is my Diggs:

IMG_1393.jpg

Welcome to the forum, cant wait for more pics!
oh and phew, Willy is neutered now, thats good. Babies are adorable but I bet its hard to find good homes for all of them.

those bunnies are sooooooo cute! Do you have any more of the babies? I would like a female if you still have some of the babies. I already have two bunnies, but I would like to get one more.

When did you get Willy neutered? If you just got him neutered, it will take about 2 months for the sperm to die and he won't impregnate your female.

I got Prince, my male rabbit (Netherland Dwarf) neutered in February. I am waiting until beginning of May to put him in the same cage as Sweetie, so that I don't have to worry about babies.

Omg too cute!
Our lop litter is going on 8 days..probably going to open their eyes in a couple more days - enjoy:

002-2.jpg

003.jpg

Thanks Kyra :) I love lops too!!Your Diggs looks alot like my Carmella :)

Thanks Sweetie, Oh Yes Willie got neutered 8 weeks ago so we are good and sterile!!! Well the little ones are kindof hard to tell who is a girl and who is a boy right now but I should be able to tell soon. Where do you live??

Thanks so much BSAR!! :)

Oh anneq those babies are toooo cute!! I just love it when they cuddle!!

Welcome! The pictures are adorable, nothing cuter than baby bunnies. Loved the pictures with your Chi in them... we have a 2 year old Chihuahua, and he LOVES the rabbits, they are his best buds, they sleep together and everything. Good to see another bunny loving Chi! Glad you joined the forum and found good homes for the babies, even though it's hard I know. But the important thing is they are good homes. Carmella and Lily are adorable!

lauren wrote:
Thanks Kyra :) I love lops too!!Your Diggs looks alot like my Carmella :)

Thanks Sweetie, Oh Yes Willie got neutered 8 weeks ago so we are good and sterile!!! Well the little ones are kindof hard to tell who is a girl and who is a boy right now but I should be able to tell soon. Where do you live??

Thanks so much BSAR!! :)

Oh anneq those babies are toooo cute!! I just love it when they cuddle!!

I live in Bremerton, WA! Where do you live?

Thanks for the Welcome Lemon!! I'm so glad to be here :)

Thanks so much trailsend! it was soooo hard.. But like I told the kids"we cant keep 15 buns", they are eating me out of house and home!!! and our Chi's, they love playing with the buns they chase and pounce like they are dogs, actually they play better with them than dogs LOL

Oh Sweetie I live in Virginia!! that would be one long drive!!! even if we met in the middle LOL!! Darn !!

I know how to party on a Friday night HAHA...

IMG_2164.jpg

Okay! I hope you find wonderful homes for those beautiful rabbits! I love baby bunnies!

You could post them on craigslist.com there are people looking for baby bunnies that look on craigslist.com for baby bunnies. You might get lucky! But be careful who you sell your baby bunnies to! There are good people out there but there are also bad ones out there!

Hope you find very good homes for the very cute baby bunnies!

Thanks, wedid goodwith the first litter but the second is going to be a harder.

I didnt think of craigslist, I thought of petfinders but the idea of strangers coming to my house kindof creeps me out...

My worst fear isthe people who are looking forsnake food!! OMG I couldnt even imagine!!!

lauren wrote:
Thanks, wedid goodwith the first litter but the second is going to be a harder.

I didnt think of craigslist, I thought of petfinders but the idea of strangers coming to my house kindof creeps me out...

My worst fear isthe people who are looking forsnake food!! OMG I couldnt even imagine!!!

Then I would put in all caps NOT FOR SNAKE FOOD, if you do post on craigslist.com

There are many breeders on craigslist.com, I got both my rabbits from craigslist.com

Hope you find very good homes for the babies. They are sooooo cute!

Arrrgh!!! Those are the cutest babies I've ever seen! I love the colours! I want one! :blushan:

Welcome to the forum! :) Great story, looking forward to hearing more and more pics of the little ones!!

I had very good luck with craigslist placing my 1st litter - I was pretty explicit in stating I was going to make sure they knew basic bunny care (feeding, handling, exercise, etc).
I was fortunate to have 2 wonderful families take 2 each so siblings got to a new home with another brother/sister.
Fortunetly, one of the other ladies wants another bun, so I'm keeping her phone number and email to send her updates on the newest litter (hopefully will be our last - even though I practically OD on their cuteness, they are going to be eating me out of house & home, haha - I wish I could keep them all).

Latest posts

Back