Hide and Seek

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah

Reaction score
Lastnight my fiance, Carl wasstraightening up the living room (his fiance is unwilling to straightenanything after work ;)) Our sweet little Pauly was following him allover the living room, nudging him with his nose like he wanted to play.So Carl moved into the kitchen. Pauly waited, sitting, watching, andthen ran over to where Carl was standing. It turned into the cutestgame of hide and seek. Pauly never did any hiding. He was strictly theseeker. Carl would move to the hallway and crouch down. Pauly wouldsit, wait and watch and then run into the hallway to find him.

This went on for about four rounds before Pauly discovered thecontainer of oatmeal on the coffee table and moved on to otheradventures. Specifically, joining Mella in jumping on the table to tryto steal the giant container of oatmeal. We call this their "covertoperations". It was so cute. I definately prefer hide & seek toCovert Ops. Does anyone else have a bunny who plays games? How aboutCovert Operations?

hi sarah. my bunnies dont play games but i haveone bunny, buddy who does tricks.:D if i snap my fingersdirectly above his head he'll stand up on his hind legs until i put myhand down. he also does 360's. if i move my pointer finger in a circlemotion he will turn and turn and turn. hes so cute.:p

Hi Sarah,

Tucker plays tag. I can never catch himthough. Faunawon't allow me to sit on the couch with her. She digs andbites my clothes until I get on the floor. Missyhasa ball that she loves to toss. Calbert is very good athide-n-go-seek; he finds areas that I didn't know existed.The biggest game for Calbert and Missy love playing is 'catch me if youcan' when it's time to get back in the cage.

I can just picture Pauly. What a little sweetie.

-Carolyn

lol carolyn, ivory loooooooooves to play 'youcant catch me'...and now she's got my guinea pig doing the same:shock:. she also loves 'scare mommy' where she jumps up into myfoot-high closet, then onto the 2 boxes in the closet. from the ground,the boxes are 3 feet high.

I've been waiting patiently to see ifSherman likes to play any games ... but to date no luck.You'd think that he'd be a game "whiz" with all of the toys that I'vebought for him that he just steps over to get where he'sgoing. :X

Thats so neat my rabbit does trickstoo! it runs around like crazy almost like it's being chased and thenjump 1 foot into the air and do 360's. It's good to hear that it'snormal!

Apollo likes tag. He must now mom would neverbe able to catch him so he stops and waits for me to catch up.lol Helikes tug of war and he loves hide and seek. Needless to say as big ashe is it's not real hard to find him.

I love bunny games.

Tina

P.S. BunnyMommy, how dare you expect royalty like King Sherman, dopartake in mere rabbit games. You are to entertain him.

My Pepper likes to get realclose to our feet and then when we pet him or try to pick him up heruns.That is his game to get real close to us and thenrun.Hedoes this in his cage also,where he looks at us forattention then when we get to his cage and pay attention to him heruns.He's a entertainer.When we pick him up he likes to lick my husbandalot and he licks me(that's when he's at his sweetestmoments)

lyla likes to p[lay gamesalright , by herself lol, she runs as fast as she can in circles andw/out warning stops and dose a reverse 360 and takes off again lol alsoshe will run to the end of the hallway and back the jump almost 2 feetin the airits a big acomplisment for such a tinybun

The only "trick" that Cookie does isn't really atrick at all. I just think that it's cute. If we goto give him a kiss and he's too far away, we will tell him "I can'treach." Then he will move really close to us so that we cankiss him.

He also comes up and gives us a "kiss" where he puts his face right upto our lips. He does this when wecall him by nameand make the kissing sound. (He will do that for my daughteralmost everytime she walks into the room,for everyone else heonly does it about half the time.)

As far a a real kiss, I usually get those on thehands. But no games of tag or hide andseek....Darn. They sound like fun.

Wabbitwuv

Dan plays tag with Henry. Henry willlook at him, Dan waves his hands in the air and says "I'm coming to getyou." Henry runs from the kitchen into the living room thenup about 4 stairs then sits and waits for Dan to catch up.Gets a good petting, then jumps back down and binkies about.

He likes tug o' war and he's also a circler. Does figures of8s round us whilst grunting and gives me kisses when I stick my face upto the hutch making kissy noises! LOL Next doormust wonder who I'm talking to.

Actually, one of the neighbours asked me if we had a baby... no ideawhy! Maybe they heard me shouting "Henry!No!! No biting!!" on day!

Another thing he does which is funny - when we give him a treat orveggie, he'll tug it off us then run a bit away and eat itthere. I think he's scared I'm going to take it back off himlike I do with the wallpaper he tears off the walls!

"Another thing he does which is funny - whenwe give him a treat or veggie, he'll tug it off us then run a bit awayand eat it there. I think he's scared I'm going to take itback off him like I do with the wallpaper he tears off the walls!"

Delphinum, Pauly does that too! When we give him a carrot, he has tosnatch it and run around until he finds the right place to eat it. Wethink maybe carrots are such a delicacy in the rabbit world that onceyou get one you have to make sure you keep it. Then the once you haveit, the ambiance, lighting and environment must be just so, hence therunning around for the perfect place to eat it.

Latest posts

Back