hi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniferdwn

Reaction score
I Wanted to introduce myself and my 2 new bunnies. My name is Dawn. To be honest I've never been too interested in bunnies until my daughter decided she wanted one about a month ago. I always had hamsters growing up and she had some too. Then she decided she wanted a bunny. Her dad said absolutely no way. I had an offer for someone to give us one and after he saw how small they were he gave in. He thought they were all huge like the ones at the fair. My daughter got the first one about 3 weeks ago. We were told it was a girl. I found one on Facebook last Thursday that needed a home. We got her Friday night and when we brought her home we quickly discovered the first bun was a boy!! But we are keeping them seperated until we can have one fixed. I have lots of questions and no experience so I hope you all don't get tired of my questions! this looks like a great place with lots of good advice! Glad I found it!

Hi and Welcome to the forum...Look forward to your questions and pics of your buns :)

Hello there and welcome :) Your first bunny may still be a girl if you're basing the gender off of humping behaviour. Bunnies will do that, no matter the gender as a show of dominance. However, as JBun mentioned, getting rabbits to bond is very, very difficult unless both are desexed. Though some people have had luck with one being done.

In any case, I wish you all the best. Have your new bunnies got names yet?

Back