Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobbles

Reaction score
image.jpg:inlove::bunny22::bunny22::inlove: hi this gizmo my giant papllion frech rabbit she is 6 months old we have move to our new flat she loves fee run off flat at day time and night time she as run off tv room put babie gate at door to stop her get in out at night

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome to the forum Bobbles and Gizmo.
What a gorgeous bun Gizmo is.My name is Tammy and i have a Mini Lop named Stewie.
We also have a Gizmo in the family but she is a Blue Russian kitty lol.
Look forward to hearing more from you and seeing more pics of your bun :bunny5.

This is Stewie....

download 3.jpg

Me And Stewie.jpg

Hello and Welcome to the forum Bobbles and Gizmo.
What a gorgeous bun Gizmo is.My name is Tammy and i have a Mini Lop named Stewie.
We also have a Gizmo in the family but she is a Blue Russian kitty lol.
Look forward to hearing more from you and seeing more pics of your bun :bunny5.

This is Stewie....

Wow so cute gizmo sends bunny hugs to u both
853374f050dd292f6d49b5c02b271c62_zps9f37951b.jpg

:pinkelepht::apollo::apollo::running bunny:party:
853374f050dd292f6d49b5c02b271c62_zps9f37951b.jpg
gizmo sends bunny hugs to u both

Hi there and welcome! She is so pretty no matter what type of breed she is! I love her! She looks so sweet! Welcome to the forum and by all means, please keep posting photos of you baby! She is soo adorable!

Here is a pic of my big baby Brooke that tore up all the toilet paper in the bathroom last night (First time she has ever done that... ! With her acting like an angel in the hall before I see she tore up all the toilet paper we had. Good thing the next snow storm is not until Tuesday!)

Lady, my other rescue Broken Holland Lop who decided to take a bath! No, she was just binkying around and got into the tub. And my original two bunnies that I've had since they were literally born and are brother and sister from the same litter, Chico and Chica! Chica is laying down real lady like and Chico is noisy and looking at the camera!

Once again welcome and please keep us updated on your baby!

Vanessa

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

LadyinTub.jpg

Chica.jpg

Chico1.jpg

Hi there and welcome! She is so pretty no matter what type of breed she is! I love her! She looks so sweet! Welcome to the forum and by all means, please keep posting photos of you baby! She is soo adorable!

Here is a pic of my big baby Brooke that tore up all the toilet paper in the bathroom last night (First time she has ever done that... ! With her acting like an angel in the hall before I see she tore up all the toilet paper we had. Good thing the next snow storm is not until Tuesday!)

Lady, my other rescue Broken Holland Lop who decided to take a bath! No, she was just binkying around and got into the tub. And my original two bunnies that I've had since they were literally born and are brother and sister from the same litter, Chico and Chica! Chica is laying down real lady like and Chico is noisy and looking at the camera!

Once again welcome and please keep us updated on your baby!

Vanessa

looks like brooke had alot of fun last nite...the lil bugger lol :bunny22:

Latest posts

Back