Hi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello people~ I'm the new guy here. My name is Gabriel and I'm a proud owner of a rabbit named fluffy. Though I have no idea what breed she is but shes about 2 years old. This is my first rabbit and I'll post the pictures up when I have the time

Hi & welcome, Gabriel & Fluffy! I still consider myself new to bunnies. Nice to meet another new bunny person! This is a wonderful place to come, learn & ask questions! Everyone is helpful & friendly! I don't answer to many questions myself since I am still new & learning about bunnies. When you post pix of your Fluffy I'm sure you will get lots of help determining his/her breed. We do love pix here! Nice to meet you & I know everyone is waiting to meet Fluffy through your pix & posts!

thanks for the warm welcome guys :D
well here are the pix that i promised. fluffy on a lazy sunday morning :apollo:

2013-03-17 10.22.08.jpg

2013-03-17 10.22.18.jpg

2013-03-17 10.22.22.jpg

Awwwwww!!!!! Fluffy looks so cute & comfy! Nice to meet you, Fluffy! You sure are adorable!

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Fluffy is a very sweet looking bun, and she is quite fluffy! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Latest posts

Back