hi :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharlaelizabeth

Reaction score
I'm Sharla. :wave: We will be adding a pair of buns to the family hopefully this weekend, but at least by the end of the month. DH and I are debating the size differences available. We both had buns growing up and are excited about having them again. We are in Seattle's backyard, right on a greenbelt which is why the bunnies will be indoors (we lost two cats to the coyotes this summer :tears2:).

Eep! Coyotes!!
Hi, welcome! I'm glad the buns will be indoors. Can't wait to see your bunnies. Do you know if you want big bunnies or small ones? :) Good luck!

Hi am welcome
Have fun checking out ro ask any questions you need to. We love questions And kudos to you for doing research first

Just wanted to add my welcome to the wagon!

RO is a great source of info, friendship, advice and comfort...you joined a great forum!

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info.
Dave

Latest posts

Back