Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionheadBB

Reaction score
I am new here and am going to be getting a lionhead soon. I cant wait to browse around and look at pictures of all your darling rabbits.

:hello LionheadBB

Welcome to the forum.

Congrats on becoming a soon rabbit owner

You will find all the information you need on rabbits here.

If you need help, don't be afraid to ask.

Enjoy !

Welcome to RO I cant wait to see picks ofbunns you might haveif you need anything just pm(privet message,just click onceon my screen name) I would love to help:D

---Nicky

:welcome1

Hello and welcome to RO! :)

Ohh, how exciting on getting a lionhead! We've got alot of people with lionheads, now we have another! :p

And congrats on becoming an almost rabbit owner! :DI hope you like the forum, and be sure to post pictures of new your little guy..or girl!

Karlee

Welcome to RO :D

I have 2 lionheads and 1 lionhead cross they are gorgeous and very good natured!!! What made you pick a lionhead?

Hope to see you around the forum, check out the library for bunny care articles, you'll learn things you never knew!!

If you have any questions please just ask there are NEVER silly questions on here :)

a lionhead because I have had one before but gave back to breeder due to at the time i was working 2 jobs and didnt think it was fair for him to be stuck in a cage all day with no human contact.

Hi and welcome to the forum! Lionheads look so majestic :D

Btw Paul, wow you have 8 lionheads? I didn't hear about your new additions!

Numbat wrote:
Hi and welcome to the forum! Lionheads look so majestic :D

Btw Paul, wow you have 8 lionheads? I didn't hear about your new additions!
They were the babies so were back done to the normal numbers.

Back