Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1dog3cats17rodents

Reaction score
Hello, I don't own a bunny (and don't plan to)but I care for my sister's bunny quite frequently, as she visits herboyfriend (1.5 hour drive each way) most weekends. At themoment he is running in her bunny proof room. I decided tojoin so I can give her bunny a great time when I care forhim. The only thing wrong with his care is that she is notvery creative, so I can't wait to learn toy ideas:) Dmitri isa 11 month old holland lop. He is a bratty boy, but is verycute. Can't wait to read up on bunny care(even though mysister knows more than I ever will)

Hi and welcome! Youre such a great brother forsupporting your sister (and, of course, her bunny). I wish mybrotherswould sign up!

Welcome! So what kind of rodents do you have 17 of?

First, I am her sister, not brother. Iforgot to mention that i the first post, sorry:tongutwo: Ihave 6 mice, 5 gerbils, 3 rats, 2 guinea pigs, and only one degu (hisbrother died:()

Hi, welcome to the forum!!:welcome1

How great of you that you want to help care for your sisters bunny;there's loads of helpful information in ourBunny 101section.

Enjoy the forum!:happydance

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Latest posts

Back