Hi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PikaPika

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm new here, but I've been browsing this forum for a few weeks.
I Don't have and rabbits now, but I had one when I was 7 (named rocky) and plan to have one in the next two years, it will probably be a senior/older rabbit.

A Bit About Rocky: I had him when I was 7. he was around 2 years old, and my mom's friend gave him to me. he was a Dutch. he had his brother with him, but he was rehomed to someone else. I don't remember if he was fixed or not, but he was so sweet and let me handle him whenever (even though, being 7, I didn't handle him correctly). I live in New Egland, US, so he lived in a hutch my dad built- which, TBH, was pretty big, around 6ft by 3 ft- and in the winter he lived in the garage in an All Living Things store-bought cage he came with. he didn't have enough hay, he lived outside, he drank from a water bottle, he had no chew toys, and I only cleaned his cage every-other-week. the hutch he lived in had a section that went outside (the walls were Half-mesh, so it was like a screen room) and was closed off at night, and a section that went inside that he hung out in at night and on the hot days. surprisingly, he flopped sometimes! I rehomed him to a person who thought they had good care, but really keeps them outside and surrounded in horses ):

my next rabbit(s) will probably be free roamed in my room (the biggest room in my house other than my parent's room) with lots of hay and toys
hope to see you around!

Edit: also, I plan to have an Etsy shop based around rodents and lagomorphs 🐰

My last bun was a blue dutch, they are just the sweetest most docile lil guys 🥺. So happy you are joining the forum before even adopting/purchasing, it really shows how invested you are in giving the best home for your new friend! Look forward to hearing more about your new addition, and welcome to the forum! 😁

Back