hi ya'll

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natasha

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Natasha and i am new here. I am a stay at home mommy to 3 boys. My hubby is in the US Navy. we just got our 1st bunny as a family. Gizmo, we were told he is a french lop. I looking forward to learning things that i may not now from you all.

nat and gizmo

Hi Nat and Gizmo,this is a good place to get answers and learn,the libary and ARBA are two other great places of information. Welcome. :running bunny

Welcome to the forum! :)

You and your husband have my gratitude for serving our country. I am retired Air Force and I know if it wasn't for the support of my family I could not have served. I know the spouses serve as much as the member does, so thank you too.

This is a great site to learn about and care for rabbits. Although, we do demand pictures!;)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. ok as far as pics i hope that i ma doing this right.

Hi Natasha, welcomr to RO.

OMG Gozmo is ADORABLE.

I would love to Bunny Nap him. One day i will own a French Lop.

I look forward to more pictures and stories of your little guy.

Susan :)

thanks we rescued gizmo. Once i saw him we fell in love with him. we have had him for a week now and he is such a lover. my soon to be 5 year old has a mild case of atusim and gizmo will lfall asleep with him. we could not have asked for a better bunny.

Aww, what a sweetie-pie!
So sweet that he falls asleep with your son.
I love lops...have 5 Hollands myself.

Latest posts

Back