Hi Y'all from East Texas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafter 7

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum. I raise several breeds of rabbits, but I amalways wanting to learn more, and not always from trial and error, either! ;)
After I get more familiar with this forum, I'd love to show off some pictures of my rabbits.

Jean

Welcome to RO! I'm so glad you're here! Where in East Texas? I'm in Atlanta, it's nice to know that another bunny lover is near by.:)

I may be the "bad girl" here, since I'm pretty sure this mostly a pet forum, but I raise rabbits and chickens to sell.

I sell my rabbits mostly to individuals as pets. Most of my Jersey Wooly babies go to families that show them.
I do sell to 1 pet store, and I sell breeders and juniorsto people who want to start raising their own meat rabbits.

I do breed responsibly, and keep records of all my breedings, although I am rarely asked for a pedigree. Some of my breeding stock has full pedigrees and others don't.

I don't show rabbits, I would like to, but I just don't have time.
We also have horses, LGD dogs, Jacob 4 horn sheep, dairy goats, meat goats, hogs, pot-belly pigs, chickens, turkey, quail, and of course rabbits!

DH has been on this same place for ever...so everyone who needs or wants an animal, or knows someone who does, contacts us and if we don't have it, we try our best to find it for them. It is a nice,fun, entertaining, time-consuming, back-breaking, little business, but we enjoy it.

We are near Cedar Creek Lake at Mabank, TX.

Jean

Welcome to the forum Jean. :welcome1

I'm just North of you. In Canada. :Canada small: :biggrin2:

I know lots of breeders good and bad that make you look like an angel, if you are worried about being the "bad girl". :D

Yep...just North of me :whistling
Thanks for the welcome from everybody. I know I can find a lot of good info on this site.
Never too old to learn new stuff!

Jean

Back