hi ya

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nael

Reaction score
Hi there:Di am new to this forum.

my names nael a am 22from the ukand i have 2 housebunnys 1 doe and 1 buck the doesname isrambo she isa french lop she is about 1 year old she is a sooty colour and sheloves 2 eat i think if i let her she would eat 2 the cows camehome.the bucks name is tumnus he is arexand he is also 1 year old he is white with black on hisfeet and ears and the end of his nose. he loves 2 dig andplay in his hay. I dont have any pic`s yet but i will take so and putthem onso you all can c them both .:bunnydance:

Nael

Hi Laura:) thanks for the reply i will try 2 putsome pic`s on over the nexted few days . so what your rabbits name andbreed . do u have any pic`s of your rabbits.

thanks

Nael:bunnydance:

Hi charlottes mum thanks for the welcome:)

whats your rabbits name and bread and do u have any pic`s

mine are up and roming around my house at the mo.

Thanks

Hi Nael, Welcome, your Bunnies sound really cute. I can hardly wait to see pictures of them.

We have four Bunnies Buttercup a ND almost 8 years old, Wilbur& Jackie Mini Lop almost 3 years old and Daisy Mae "Dutchess ofAjax" a Lionhead about 10 months old. They are allwhite. Really cute if I may say so myself LOL.

Soooska:apollo::bunny19:bunny18:bunny2

hi Ashton casey:) thanks for the reply andwelcome 2 u 2 can u tell me about your rabbits mine are inthere beds now affterdigging 4 a bit. the does has about 6inches of hay in her house wich she has made in 2 tunnles out of.

Thanks

Hi Soooska thanks 4 the reply. your rabbits sound very nice how long have u had rabbits as pets for?

Thanks

Hi nael,and welcome to the forum im sure you will like it here everyone is so friendly,do you have any pictures of your buns?

cheryl

Hi Greta and Cheryl and thanks for thewelcome:wink: I will try 2 get some pic`s on 2moz or the next day. whatrabbits do u guy`s have and whats there names

Nael

Oh my, thanks for asking me to talk about mybunnies. Problem is.. when do I stop... lol. Currently I have Daphne, 3yrs old (had her from a kit). She's solid black Rex/Satin mix andsooooo silky soft. My newest bun is Noah. He's around 9 mths now. He'swhite with blue spots on hislittle bunny bottom, thin bluecircles around his eyes and dark blue/gray eyes. He's a handsome littleman but high energy!! I got him about six months agoafter Ilost my 3yr old Rex, Casey last March. They were the best pair ofsnuggle bunnies I ever saw. Now poor Daphne doesn't know what to dowith this spastic new bunk mate. They're bonded, she's justMUCHmore laid back.I have tons of pics ofall my buns (Noah is number 5) I'll post them as soon as I canget spazzy Noah to hold still long enough.... lol

Hi there i have some pics of my rabbits i am going 2 put the pic`s in the bunny blog rambo + tumnus pic`s:bunnydance:

Thanks

Nael

hi thanks:) Cat nice 2 meat u to. what rabbits do u have and whats there names can u tell me about u and them.

Nael

Hi guys how are u all?:)I am still offfrom work so i have spent lots of time with rambo and tumnus . rambo isgetting fat now shes due on the 26th of this mounth I cant wate. i wasin the garden today with rambo and was running in the long grass andplaying in the veg plants (well when i say playing i meen eating)tumnus spent most of the day inthe shade and eating. wellthats allfor now

Thanks

Back