Hi there!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowserandluna

Brianna
Reaction score
of91sz.jpg

Hello! Our names are Bowser & Luna. We are litter "buddies", born the same day but from different parents. We were born on 12/1/2013 and are mini lops. We are so sweet!

Bowser is the white and brown broken tort male, and Luna is my solid tort female. They are both so sweet and I can't wait for all of our adventures together. :inlove:

Two such cute buns, look forward to hearing more about them. Welcome to RO :)

Sooo cute, it one of your babies a Sooty Fawn? One of my absolute favourite colours! Such a sweet photo, Welcome :)

She actually might be a sooty fawn, that could be another name for her color. I looked that up and the coloring is spot on. :)

Hi & :welcome1 to you, Bowser & Luna!
What a lovely bunny couple! Are you planning on breeding them? If not, I would suggest that you keep them separated until you have them both neutered to avoid any accidental pregnancies. I hope you will make yourself at home here at RO. Everyone is very friendly & helpful. I've learned so much (& still learning!) as a first time bunny parent from the members here. Hope you will post often & be sure to share all the pix you would like as we love pix here!

Aw, so cute huddled together! I just joined myself so welcome!

Latest posts

Back