hi there :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyang

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a bunny from the local humane society, but don't know much about what it's like to own a bunny. How would I go about picking the right rabbit for me? Do I have to tame them? If anyone could even pinpoint me to wonderful websites, that would be great, but i figure, why not go right to the forums and talk w/ bunny owners themselves?

I also have 3 wonderful lovebirds and would a rabbit be scared by my three noisy and demanding feather kids?

Bunnys are great pets, smart, very unique personalities and great companions. Check out the library portion on the site for some bunny 101 info. Most shelters have info on the bunny's as to personality etc to help you pick one and you could spend some time with it there also to get to know it.

Good luck!

:wave:good luck finding your heart bun. dont know how your shelters operate but im sure there is nothing to lose by asking if any of the buns you like are used to other animals/birds. i chose my rexes specifically from a breeder who had dogs - so that my two choc labs wouldnt come as a complete shock to the bunnies:)

good luck:)

Hello and Welcome to RO

:)

Its nice to have another new member :)

you should definitely geta bunny it will make you happy each and every day :) i love my little miffy

Welcome to the forum :)

did you get a rabbit?

I really recommend checking out the Bunny 101 forum on here because that has pretty much all you need to know.

Tracy

Latest posts

Back