Hi people on the rabbit forum!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry-Bun

Danielle
Reaction score
I am Danielle, and I live in MA, I currently have my own little zoo here, but I'd really have it no other way. [:

My boyfriend I just recently added a bunny into the mix, and it's not our first rodeo. The last time we got bunnies, we researched and researched and I fell inlove, but then tried to bond two boys together, and though at times it was good, other times it was bad, and honestly (I hope this is not a place of negative judgement) I got so stressed out and I was just overwhelmed and couldn't handle it. I am regretting a lot of my decisions I made back then, and wish I handled things and did things differently, but whats done is done, and all I can do is be happy that everything has worked out for them. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be?

Anyways - onto something else. I'm incredibily big on rescue and contacted a rescue called the "House Rabbit Network," which I'm sure most of you heard about, and while I was waiting around for them to contact me.. I browsed craigslist, and found a few bunnies that were listed. I decided to give the woman a call, and had no idea what I was getting myself into. Needless to say, my boyfriend and I drove about an hour away to go take a look at them, and found out it was a rabbitry. :| Well, they weren't in the best of positions, so I still decided to save one from the situation it was in, so it didn't have to spend anymore time there.

This is how we ended up with little Jerry.

2vjse9t.jpg

Isn't he adorable? Things are going to be a lot different with him around, but also we are going to be doing things a lot differently than we had prior.

<3

Thank you both for your warm welcome - when I used to be a part of this forum I really enjoyed my time here learning and talking, and hopefully I can find my place again here. :)

Welcome to the forum :) I havent made alot of comments yet on this site, but from what I read it's full of many positive understanding bunny parents :) Your bunny is way past adorable, btw. Love the fluff!

Haha - thank you very much! He is pretty adorable, or as you put it 'way past adorable' I am totally head over heels for him already, and have only had him for a week. :] He's my cutie patutie and he loves to be loved on, thank goodness... atleast for the time being.

I used to be a very active member here, and then life got busy, and I rehomed my last two bunnies, but like I said above, things are different now and I am excited, and I'm back. :)

Jerry is just adorable, no wonder you want to cuddle him all he time. Look forward to lots more news of him and loads od pics :p

Back