Hi, New.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RunnyBabbitRabbitry

Reaction score
HI!!!!

I am new to the group.

I am from NC.

I have had rabbits on and off for 23 years.

I have Holland Lop, Jersey Wooly, Mini Rex, Neatherland Dwarf and English Lop.

My family and I show our rabbits in local rabbit shows, in both open and youth.

Joined this group to share my knowledge of rabbits and learn more.

Thanks !

Hi! Welcome to the Forum! :DCan't wait to hear more about your babies!

*starts chanting* pictures pictures pictures

I hope we can learn more from you and you can learn some from us ;)

Great I love my HL they are awesome. I am going to try and post some pics of my rabbits in the Photo Phile - check them out if you like.

Hello welcome to RO:biggrin2:

Very pleased to meet you:purplepansy: I have a lovely littel blue minilop named BK and shhh...surprise a new little lady just arrived on the scene but I have not formally introduced her....she is Jazz, BK's new girlfriend.
I just lost a beautiful bun by the name of Rusty:bigtears: and a well meaning friend made sure Jazz became mine. Her and BK will have to do with nosing each other for now as BK is still not yet fully recovered from being really sick so he will only properly meet her in a few weeks.:)

:wave:HI RunnyBabbit!!!!
Welcome to the forum!!!:welcome1

~Jim

:threadhijacked:

lemonaxis wrote:
Very pleased to meet you:purplepansy: I have a lovely littel blue minilop named BK and shhh...surprise a new little lady just arrived on the scene but I have not formally introduced her....she is Jazz, BK's new girlfriend.

A NEW BUNNIE ???? :what

A NEW BUNNIE !!!!! :woohoo

Should I run to your blog ??
.....so I can SEE SOME NEW PICTURES !?
:pleaseplease:

:biggrin2:
~Jim

Hello and welcome. I am new too, as I just joined this site two days ago. I love it. There is so much useful information and every one seems to be so helpful!! Glad to have found this, especially in a time of need when my Peanuts is sick! :(You sure do have lots of rabbits and how exciting to enter them into shows. I wish I would've done that with some of mine. I've had rabbits for the past 15 years! I couldn't imagine my life without them. They are my babies. Now I'm down to my one lil guy...but eventually hope to get more!! Any ways, just wanted to say hello fellow new member :welcome1:hug1

Latest posts

Back