hi new to board

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flipflopsmom

Reaction score
Hello,

We just got a dwarf(not sure what kind ofdwarf)bunny 4 days ago she is 9 weeks old so cute. I havebeen doing a lot of reading up on raising bunnys and thisboard has been so helpful iam learning more each day, she has a namenow her name if Flipflop because we live at the shore and her ears arefloppy lol (i know) my girls came up with that name. Well just wantedto say hi! talk to everyone later.:D

flipflopsmom

Welcome Aboard, FlipFlop's Mom!

Jump right in!

-Carolyn

welcome glad to have you hear i can tell you thisis a great place and it can become addicting im sure others can attestto that:D. my name is sara and i have a holland lop namedlyla, glad to meet you!

Welcome to the board!! I am also new to the boardand new to the bunny world!!It is very exciting, you are going to be amom all over again!!! My name is darlene, hope to chat with you soon!!

Welcome to the board!

I have two Holland Lop sisters, BlueBelle and CupCake.

If that is Flipflop in your Avatar she looks like a Holland Lop,usually the pet shops will call Holland Lops (or Holland Lopmixes)by their other name: Dwarf Lop.

Lissa

Thanks all of you who have welcomed FlipflopandI with such a warm welcome.

Flipflop has defintly worked her way to our hearts we only had her for1 week now and she is the baby, the funny thing is that she started outas a pet for one of my daughters who want a dog but we live in a aptnot big enough for a dog but the right size for a bunny and now she isour baby andgets all the attentionand fuss.

She is always keeping us in stiches,jumpinganddoing stilly things i never knew that rabbits could be soloveable and can get youaddicted sofast.lol

Thanks again

Karen

Latest posts

Back