Hi my name is Thumper...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord_Thumper

Reaction score
TumpieRabbit's House (Top Half) Thumpdom, New York
Hello everyone, my name is Thumper and I am aLop breed bunny rabbit. I am tired of how my owner (TumpieRabbit)portrays me so I finally got a computer and thought I would speak formyself. He says I am fat but I am not, I am a little plump and that'sall. He tells everyone I am lazy but I am just a little depressedthat's all. My living situation isn't exactly the greatest. I meanthink about it, if you were a guy my age and you lived with your fosterparents still and just had a one bedroom cage would you have any kindof social life? That's what i thought.

Anyway I am just a normal kind of bunny, I like to go for long walks onthe carpet. I enjoy eating out (of the cage that is). I am currentlysingle but always looking (although my equipment is alittle...uhhh....customized shall I say).

If any of you are interested in getting me something for Easter I wouldlike a Human Shaped Chocolate, I get them every year they are a hoot!

I have a picture of me attached, just so you know me when you see me,don't mind my looks in this one I hadn't even done my hair up yet.

Lord_Thumper wrote:
If any of you are interested in getting me something forEaster I would like a Human Shaped Chocolate, I get them every yearthey are a hoot!
:laugh:Good one :D

Welcome, Thumper! You sure are one handsome devil!

Honeysuckle Rabbitry wrote:
Nice looking Rabbit.
You know I don't appreciate the sexually harrassing comments. If that'sall you see when you look at my ripped, muscular body then you shouldkeep it to yourself! Hmmmph. :whatever

TumpieRabbit wrote:
Honeysuckle Rabbitry wrote:
Nice looking Rabbit.
You know I don't appreciate the sexually harrassing comments. If that'sall you see when you look at my ripped, muscular body then you shouldkeep it to yourself! Hmmmph. :whatever

You know, I don't appreciate you posting for me TumpieRabbit, I canspeak for myself, and I LOVE the comments about my body, so mind yourown business ok? Chump!

Crown_2.gif
LT

Thumper you are so cute! and a really funnyguy! I really like the idea you had of getting a human shapedchocolate for Easter! I actually have a nice looking Doe who thinks:"You are SPICY!" Gracie says! She really likes that old ripped upmuscularbody of urs! lol. jk!!! :mrsthumper:

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Thumper you are so cute! and a really funny guy! Ireally like the idea you had of getting a human shaped chocolate forEaster! I actually have a nice looking Doe who thinks: "You are SPICY!"Gracie says! She really likes that old ripped up muscularbodyof urs! lol. jk!!! :mrsthumper:

"OLD" ripped up muscular....????? Who are you calling OLD!? I am ayoung buck, literally actually, no bun intended, I mean pun. Anyway, Iam not looking for a relationship right now because I haven't beenfeeling well lately, my owner took me to the doctor yesterday and...well.. let him tell you.

Crown_2.gif
LT

Yeah I took Thumper to the vet yesterday, he hasbeen having some soft stool (french for "the sh*&ts)so I was a little concerned, i figured that it was dietary(not enough fiber) so the vet had me change his food to just straighttimothy pellets, which I already had done the day before anyway, plusgave me a 5 day course of Baytril which is just in case he has anyparasites (is that the same thing as a website?) So he really loved mesticking the syringe in his mouth to give him the antibiotics, not. ButI must say that the little guy let me do it as long as I was persistentbut patient.

Is his stool getting more firm now? It could bethe sudden change in pellets. Its usually recommended to change themover a period of 2 weeks or so, gradually switching the old food out.

If he is still having diahrea, you should give him some canned pumpkin(not pumpkin pie filling, 100& pure pumpkin) to supplement hisfood. Also, pedialyte for kids works great to keep him hydrated, hewill have lost a lot of fluid through the stool.

I think I remember that a little banana and oats can help firm stool upas well. Keep us posted and feel free to post something in theinfirmary if he doesnt seem to be getting better. Diahrea can be bad inbunnies.

Poor Thumper!

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Jim, how's Thumper today?

I'm glad you got him to the vet's.
He seems to be doing well, he has some soft poo but not nearly as muchas it was, hopefully it will get better. Also the vet had me drop off apellet sample to check for parasites, the only thing is that they tellyou that if they find something they will call and if not, they won't.So every time the phone rings I get a little nervous, but I always lookat his behavior as a marker as well. Sometimes when I think he is toolethargic he will come barreling down the hallway at 500 miles an hour,jump up in the air, click his heels together, do 30 spins, a triplelanding, and then a dismount. Then he will inhale a carrot like itwasa mere morsel. So I say, if he is doing all that then hecan't be sick, or at least feel sick. If he had a parasite then I amsure we can take care of it. Thank you for asking, Thumpie says thankyou as well. he got so upset because I yelled out "Thumpie I am takingyou to the vet's" and he came running and yelled "Yay! I'm going to seethe Mets!" When we got to the doctor's Thumpie was like "I thought SheaStadium was alot bigger than this!"

Haley wrote:
Ishis stool getting more firm now? It could be the sudden change inpellets. Its usually recommended to change them over a period of 2weeks or so, gradually switching the old food out.

If he is still having diahrea, you should give him some canned pumpkin(not pumpkin pie filling, 100& pure pumpkin) to supplement hisfood. Also, pedialyte for kids works great to keep him hydrated, hewill have lost a lot of fluid through the stool.

I think I remember that a little banana and oats can help firm stool upas well. Keep us posted and feel free to post something in theinfirmary if he doesnt seem to be getting better. Diahrea can be bad inbunnies.

Poor Thumper!
Sorry i should have been more clear, it isn't diarhea but just softstool, if it was diarhea I would be more alarmed but thankfully it isnot, but these are great suggestions I will remember them if ithappens, thank you. I will try the banana and oats if it gets worsethough. Right now it seems to be getting better. And yes you are rightabout changing the food, I didn't realize that I should graduallychange it at first but now I am doing it, slowly mixing less and lessof the old food in with the new. The only problem is I am havingtrouble mixing the McDonalds french fries in with the pellets.

TumpieRabbit wrote:
I yelled out "Thumpie I am taking you to the vet's" and hecame running and yelled "Yay! I'm going to see the Mets!" When we gotto the doctor's Thumpie was like "I thought Shea Stadium was alotbigger than this!"
TumpieRabbit wrote:
The only problem isI am having trouble mixing the McDonalds french fries in with thepellets.

:roflmao:

Poor Thumpie, can't catch a break.

Glad to hear he's feeling better.

Give him a kiss from me and Snuggy.

What a handsome devil.

Oh Thumper, you are so good-looking! Va vavooom! Do you want to take me out for a date? I am actually a marriedlady, but I like to 'shop around' sometimes...here I am doing my bestimpression of a loaf of bread.

luckyers.jpg

I enjoy long walks in the kitchen, knawing on apple branches in thecandle light, and I'm really into keeping fit with binkying to thelatest drum and bass beats. If this sounds good let me know.

Lucky :hearts

Snuggys Mom wrote:
:roflmao:

Poor Thumpie, can't catch a break.

Glad to hear he's feeling better.

Give him a kiss from me and Snuggy.

You don't have to tell Jim to give me a kiss from you (god knows I amtired of getting ones from him already) just tell me directly ok? I ammy own bunny with loppy ears and feelings of my own ok? Gee you reallyknow how to shrink a guy down to size.

Crown_2.gif
LT

Latest posts

Back