Hi! My name is Diamond

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

we3pnuts

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've already posted once but thought I would introduce myself. My name is Joanna and I have a 3 month old Harlequin Dutch (I think?). My mother gave the bunny to my daughter for her 6th birthday.My daughter named it Diamond. I'm still not positive if it's a boy or a girl. I keep checking but it won't stay still long enough. As of right now my daughter thinks it's a girl.I love, love, love buns!I have wanted a bunny most of my life. I even brought home a group of kits once thinking I could keep them. I was about 7 at the time, LOL. Iput them backthe same day;). Diamond is the best little bunny! She is soooo spoiled. She loves to cuddle and chase our feet. She tolerates a lot of things as my daughter likes to play house with her. Since you guys like pictures here area bunchfor you.

SNUGGLES
IMG_0608.jpg

YEEHA ILOVE TO BINKY
IMG_0434.jpg

PRETTY BUNNY
IMG_1088.jpg

PLAYING HOUSE
Bunnyinpurse4.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

WHAT"S UP THERE?
IMG_0526.jpg

Hi Joanna that is one Beautiful bunny, I don't think I have ever seen a Harlequin Dutch before.

Note to self, find out where Diamond lives and go Bunnybap her. LOL

Susan:bunnydance:

Welcome to the forum We3pnuts!

What a beautiful dutch. Where can I get one like that? :D
You have some nice pictures of Diamond.

We let our rabbit run freein the kitchen too.

Rainbows! :)

Thanks guys or girls!

When we were litter box training we kept her just in the kitchen. She now gets free roam of the house, except my room....to many wires. My husband calls her kitty. He says she's better then a cat.

Thissite is so wonderful compared to all the othersites I've found. I can't stay off it!

Welcome!:biggrin2:

Diamond isa real stunner! Beautiful bunny!

Yep RO is great, you'll get addicted just like the rest of us! :p

~Michaela and the girls~

She's beautiful!!!!! They are better than cats, aren't they.

Welcome to the forum! I can't wait to hear/see more.

So I love harlequins (have one myself) and I have always wanted a dutch... so I am officially really jealous. :p

Diamond is a pretty girl (I'm going with girl cause she looks good in pink and the bows suit her!).

Can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Yea It is a girl!!! I didn't make a fool out of my bunny by putting bows on it, he he. My daughter kept her distracted by petting her head while I checked. Good team effort!It only took a month to figure out (Thanks to bunny 101). Thought I would share.

:party0002:

AWW i'm happy she's a girl!! Diamond looks like she get a lot of attention!! Bunnies are way better than cats!! hehe She is adorable!

Latest posts

Back