Hi, my name is buba and i'm a bananaholic.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freeman45

Reaction score
Everynight I dream of twinkling my toes in the plantations.

200000000005.jpg

banana1.jpg

I wake up with a massive craving, but there's nothing I can do since my owner is off earning more banana's for me.

So I wait.

jjjjmmm004.jpg

And wait.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK192.jpg

But there isalways that time of the day when I catch a whiff of that sweet sweet smell, that goodness I live for. Sharks can smell blood from a mile away, well I can smell banana, in my sleep, from 10 miles away!

GetAttachment.jpg

banana2.jpg

Never does my cruel owner just end my pain, I have to do all the work and follow my nose.

bunnah.jpg

Oh but when he peels that banana, I go crazy!Nothing will get in between me and my banana, I can't help myself.I do not rest until I taste what I smell.

banana3.jpg

But once I get my fix, I can finally relax.

bunbun003.jpg

And then it starts all over again!

200000000005.jpg

Admitting is the first step to recovery, do we have anymore banana-buns around here? :p

Awww so cute! Mine try to climb up me as soon as they smell it in my hands, so to avoid the many scratches I let em have it, whether Im trying to eat it myself or not :p

basilonfootstool-1-1.jpg

Hi, my name is Basil and I'm a bananaholic too.:biggrin2:

You had better make sure your fingers are out of the way, cuz when I smell banana, I go crazy! I'm slightly embarassed to say that I act as though I haven't seen food in days when there is a banana near me. Lucky for me, my bunny slave only gives me a section at a time or I might stuff myself and be sick.

Adorable... Linus is also addicted to bananas. A few weeks ago I'd eaten one and left the peel on my bed. I left the room for five minutes and when I came back he was dragging it back in to his cage.

Willow and Walter are also bananaholics! They get a slice every night and wait so patiently for it. One time I had thrown the peel in the trash and a short bit later I heard a commotion in the kitchen and went to investigate and miss Willow was In the trashcan eating the peel! Silly wabbit!!

Latest posts

Back