Hi, my name is __________

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelly316

Reaction score
Hi everyone, we just got a new bunny last week who needs a name. I'm terrible at this lol...any ideas? My boyfriend was thinking Ginrok, Destroyer of Worlds (don't ask). Kinda catchy though..lol!

10 week old female mini rex

6pp340z.jpg

here she is most likely peeing on our nice warm blanket

730f582.jpg

she thinks she's a cat...

8fot8xe.jpg

mmmm yummy hay

85pysdv.jpg

Aww, she's so cute! Congrats! What's her personality like? She looks like a sweetie. You said she's a mini rex, but I don't think she is. Mini rex fur is all the same length with no guard hairs or undercoat, and I can see guard hairs on your bun. If the people you got her from told you she's a mini rex, maybe she's a mix or something? Regardless, she is super duper cute and I'm sure her fur is soft as can be.

For a name, what kind of names do you like for bunnies? People names, nature names, word names...

Boyfriends and naming..

My boyfriend named our gerbil "Illoden Stormrage" after a World or Warcraft 3 character....

Yeah, she doesn't look like a mini-rex to me either. Where did you get her? She looks like she's an english spot or something like that crossed.

Yeah, boys and names........ Son had a rat named - Holstein (like a cow and she was blue)..... cat is Tankerboy, sheep are all after rap singers and other famous people. Crazy kid.

Anyhow, she's really cute. I love her nose!

• Chrissy
  • Franchescha (frannie)

Aw,adorable.

I reckon something like a nethie rex cross, but I agree she is not a full rex.

I'm crap at names though, lol, so I won't suggest any.

Hi everyone, we just got a new bunny last week who needs a name. I'm terrible at this lol...any ideas? My boyfriend was thinking Ginrok, Destroyer of Worlds (don't ask). Kinda catchy though..lol!

I'd hesitate calling her Ginrok, ( Destroyer of Worlds ) for fear that it would be come a self-fulfilling prophesy... LOL!

She is so sweet looking... isn't there a slightly softer name you can grace her with? :ponder:

(I agree, she doesn't have a Mini Rex's fur type).

She is so sweet looking... isn't there a slightly softer name you can grace her with?

Well, how about Grace? ;)

(My brother has to be the absolute worst at naming animals...he once had a dog named Fart and a cat named Scumbucket.)

I guess I should count myself lucky that my husband isn't "creative" in the art of naming. he has only named9 critters in his life that i'm aware of, I'm name girl here LOL, his first dog he named Toby, then we had a long hair hampster with red eyes he named Taz, then a blue dutch he Named Tiger after Tiger woods, Then his black lab he named Trapper after trapper John from M*A*S*H*, And finally5 out of 6 birds, he currently has 4 birds, one that is partly mine so I namedher Rayne, his other birds and you may see a theeme, Pyro, Sparks, Embers, and Probie (for probationary firefighter) Hmmmm No one guessed hubby is a fire fighter huh?

Any rate since different people like different names, like some like cutsy disney names, other\s like nature and flower names, some like one of a kind names while other love to use "human names",

To me names i think might be cute for her, Dawn, Page, Petal, Fawn, Grace which was already mentioned ;), Clover, Hope, Anne, Gwyn

Those are just a few that spring to mind typically when I'm naming someone either 1 name jumps out to me right away and says yes this is me, or I have a long list i live with for a little bit (maybe hours or a day or 2) and which ever name keeps coming back to me I narrow it down until i have 1 name left. like say I have a list of 10 names and an hour later only 5 come back to me, ok I just cut the list in half, so on so forth.:) best of luck naming your new lil addition to your family

Maybe Oreo?

i thought about naming Violet that(she's black and white too)but since we've had(and/or still have)Honey, Cupcake, Chocolate Chip(all three hamsters) and still have Pickles(he was named after a kitten in a book who kept getting into 'pickles' thus the girl named the cat Pickles and this kitten looked just like mine and i was four, so......Pickles it was. no one could change my mind, LOL). so thought we needed a NON-food named pet!

so whatda you think about.....

Oreo?

Lol pixie! Ginrok is from warcraft too. Thanks for all the suggestions guys..so..not a mini rex? I was just guessing bc my last one was a mini rex and she looks exactly the same almost. Pet store said she was a dwarf but I know how pet stores like to say that and the ears don't look right to me.

Lol pixie! Ginrok is from warcraft too. Thanks for all the suggestions guys..so..not a mini rex? I was just guessing bc my last one was a mini rex and she looks exactly the same almost. Pet store said she was a dwarf but I know how pet stores like to say that and the ears don't look right to me.

Flashy wrote:
I think you should call her 'Slim Shady'

You said 'Hi, my name is' and Slim Shady naturally follows :biggrin2:
LOL Flashy, I immediately thought that when I first saw the thread too, and the song has been stuck in my head ever since!:)

I used to have a striped cat named Spot :)

SLim Shady LOL!

We have had Usher, Eminem, all of Destiny's Child (Kelly, Beyonce, and Michelle), Vanilla Ice, Queenie (Latifa) and Currently have Montel, Layla (Ali) and Tamika (Usher's wife).... LOL! All sheep!

Flashy wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
Flashy wrote:
I think you should call her 'Slim Shady'

You said 'Hi, my name is' and Slim Shady naturally follows :biggrin2:
LOL Flashy, I immediately thought that when I first saw the thread too, and the song has been stuck in my head ever since!:)
:highfive:
:yeahthat:Was my first thought too!! LOL

Have you picked a name Shelly?

aaaannnnnddddd......................

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Latest posts

Back