Hi Im New

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneySereanaBunny

Bunny Lover
Reaction score
Hi I have 2 does, They are sisters. One is called Honey (white with brown butterfly markings) and the other Sereana (Dark Brown) I would post a pic but I don't have any on my computer. I have loads on my phone though. They are a cross between a lop and a dwarf ithink. born in May. about 3 1/2 years old now. Ive had them since they were about 8 weeks old. I love them so much! I came on here because I know hardly anyone with rabbits. (only one but hers dided of myxi :( afew years ago, and doesnt like to talk about bunnies :( sad memories) and i thought it would be helpful! I only joined a couple of days ago, but already I have learnt so much!!!!:runningrabbit::weee::):biggrin2::duck::balloons::happyrabbit::hello:woohoo:

also can u give me ideas for new homemade bunny toys? thanks!
also can u give them loo roll with the paper still on?

TP rolls stuffed with hay is a favorite. Cardboard boxes and brown paper bags. I hand shred newspaper and fill a large box--they love to hide, tunnel, and dig and that's an easy clean up. Apple or willow branches that haven't been sprayed or treated with anything.

Latest posts

Back