HI IM NEW!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bre80Rai

Reaction score
Well, not new to being a bunny mom, but new to this forum, HI!!! I am 30 years old and am married with two kids and two Buns Jax and Ronin, I have had Ronin for about 4 years and hes about 4 years old, Hes my little Slug, and Jax I got almost a year ago and he is a year old, soon to be fixed also!!! he IS the March hare right now!!!

Jaxy is a english spot mix and Ronin is a holland lop. They are rediculously spoild as you will see in my pictures when I get some up.

I also right now have a Black female bunny who needs a home, Im not having much luck. Some nasty boys in our apartment complex found her and when the parents said NO WAY they just let her go, My daughter and I (having done rescue work) new she would not make it out there and spent 2 hours catching her! SO NOW I need to find her a home, shes been with us for a month now and I have a new job, I just cant keep her....my husband says its me or her!!! LOL apparently TWO is enough!

I have had a rough couple of years as far as bunnies goes, Ronin got a GI stasis and at the time I was not working and could not get him to the vet, I called the vet and scrambled online to find out what to do to save him, knowing every second would count, he was pretty much giving up, I syringe fed him pedialight, mylicon, pinnapple juice and canned pumpkin EVERY HOUR for 3 days straight (good thing I wasn't working) I had to massage his tummy every hour.....after the third day he was going doody again and eating on his own....I now have a VERY special bond with him and he trusts me 100%!!!

about a year later my bun named Teek who I got from a friend who had an accidental litter, Passed, he was born with Pasterella and I did everything I could but hes was 10 months when it got so bad he had to be put to sleep.

Also a month ago My first bun Phaeda (got from a local rescue) passed away, she was Ronin's bonded friend, she was a 3lb Angora mix, she was beautiful! BUT mean, we called her Bunuckula! LOL I am pretty sure she had been abused by her previous owner since her toes and front legs had been broken and healed wrong so she stood like a bulldog, so I understood, took 3 years before she would trust us and let me pet her and pick her up, but she had a great life and we miss her.

AAHHHH well thats my bunny story!!!

RONIN SLEEPING AS USUAL!
PICT7378.jpg

PICT0071.jpg

RONIN PLAYING IN TISSUE AND PHAEDA MY ANGORA WHO PASSED :(

PICT0059.jpg

MY JAXY

PICT7371.jpg

P011110005.jpg

P120609002.jpg

:wave: hello and welcome from me and my rexes. what an amazing bunny life you've had! you certainly seemed to be in the right place at the right time for those bunnies in need.

look forward to seeing pics of your crew:)

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Your bunny's are beautiful.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the forum. OMG your bunnies are adorable! I love how Ronin sleeps, it is so cute. I hope to see you posting around the forum and hope to see more pictures of your cuties!

awwwww! your rabbits are adorable! They look so happy too! I absoulutley adore your holland lops!

Back