Hi!!! IM NEW!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisiateJr

Reaction score
HI!!! I'm new. I have one bunny. And his name is Bugzy! He is Whitewith Browb spots and a cute littlebrown stripe down his back.:)

Hi welcome to RO.

Do you have pictures of Bugzy (cute name)?

Susan:)

HI!! Welcome to RO! Bugzy sounds cute! Enjoy the forum!

No not yet but i am tomorrow. I dont have him yet becuase i rescued him from the SPCA and he is getting spayed/Neutered.

look at the heading in the main menu - chat about the forum. you will see a sub forum marked with a carrot that says 'how to' this explains how to upload pics. had the same problem myself when i joined. couldnt see for looking:rollseyesit really is a hop by hop guide:D

LisiateJr wrote:
HI!!! I'm new. I have one bunny. And his name is Bugzy! He is Whitewith Browb spots and a cute littlebrown stripe down his back.:)

Hi welcome! just wondering...... were you the oneon zoo too? If you are I am the one that told you about RO.If you are not sorry their was someone on zoo too with a bunn named Bugzy!!

Hello and Welcome to RO :D
Thats great your adopting a bunny :) Good for you! Can't wait to see pictures of Bugzy - by the way did you name him? Its a really sweet name! My aunty used to have a bunny called Bugzy!

I HAVE PICS OF BUGZY!!!!!!and ya i think u were the one that told me about this site from yahoo answers..... well anyway heres BUGZY!!!

Picture.jpg

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

HE SO CUTE!!!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Bugzy looks like a real sweet-heart - glad to have you join the forums and welcome:D

Latest posts

Back