Hi! I'm new!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy Mae

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Morgan, and I live inVirginia. My lovely buns is Daisy Mae. She is a NewZealand White, and the light of my life! I mentioned it in another postI made, but I will again: Me and Daisy are moving to Germany in acouple of months to be with my hubby and her daddy (He's in the AirForce!) I was just wondering if anyone had any advice abouttraveling on a plane with a rabbit. It's going to be a very long trip(over 8 hours). Any information at all would be nice!

Okay, now that I've asked the big questiopn, here are some pictures of my precious girl!

Daisy004.jpg

ftleonardwood013.jpg

AllPics083.jpg

896275808_l.jpg

She's alot bigger now that she was in most of these pictures, i justdon't have a lot of recent pictures!! But when I do, I promise to share!

She is gorgeous! We have another Daisy Mae hereon the forum, she's also a gorgeous white bunny (but shes a lionhead).Glad to have another!

Cant wait to see more pics of your gorgeous girl. I really hope you areable to take her over with you. Be sure to check out our resourcecenter, theres some info there on traveling with a bunny, and I thinktheres even a link for military members which helps themtorelocate with their pets, maybe that would be of some help to you. Youalso want to check on Germany's rules re: importing animals. I knowEngland has a required quarantine, but Im not sure about Germany.

We also have another member in Germany whose husband is in the airforce. She has tons of bunnies and is trying to bring them here to thestates. I'll see if I can track her down to find out if she has anyadvice for you.

Again, welcome!

Thanks! I think she's gorgeous too. My hubbybought her for me last summer (before he was my hubby) and I've been inlove since day 1!

My husband talked with his sponsor so there should not be a problemwith bringing her in, I think I just need to have her checked by a vetto make sure she doesn't have anything! She's a healthy buns so I'm notworried! But I would love to talk to the other air force wife about it!

Thanks for the reply! I already love this forum! haha

Haley wrote:
She is gorgeous! We haveanother Daisy Mae here on the forum, she's also a gorgeous white bunny(but shes a lionhead). Glad to have another!

Cant wait to see more pics of your gorgeous girl. I really hope you areable to take her over with you. Be sure to check out our resourcecenter, theres some info there on traveling with a bunny, and I thinktheres even a link for military members which helps themtorelocate with their pets, maybe that would be of some help to you. Youalso want to check on Germany's rules re: importing animals. I knowEngland has a required quarantine, but Im not sure about Germany.

We also have another member in Germany whose husband is in the airforce. She has tons of bunnies and is trying to bring them here to thestates. I'll see if I can track her down to find out if she has anyadvice for you.

Again, welcome!

Welcome to RO Morgan!:welcome1

Aww Daisy Mae is very cute:inlove:I hope it all goes wellwith the move to Germany and that she is able to come withyou!!:goodluck

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Welcome to RO! :bunnydance:

Daisy Mae is very very pretty :D, and I love to hear when people lovetheir buns as much as you do, gives me the warm fuzzy feelings :hearts

Michelle, BunBun, Lucky, Leo and Jack.

hello, i am from germany, found the forumyesterday.we have no quarantine like great britian.where will youstay in germany and how long ?

I'm going to be at Ramstein AFB for 3 years. But, I'm not going til May!
I'm really excited though.

3maedels wrote:
hello, i am fromgermany, found the forum yesterday.we have no quarantine likegreat britian.where will you stay in germany and how long ?

Latest posts

Back