Hi I'm new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley Rose

Reaction score
Helloe my name Haley I am 8 years old and I have a dwarf rabbit her name is scamper and she is a year and a half old. She is a very nice rabbit. I also have 2 other rabbits thier names are aril and oliver aril is gray and oliver is black. I have 3 rabbits all together. Scamper is the oldest rabbit.

Hi Haley. Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum! Can't wait to hear all about Scamper. Welcome to the forum! :elephant::bunnydance:

Sharon

Hi Haley!! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions or share any stories about your bunnies! :)

:wave:Hi Haley and welcome!i like your bunnies names:)

cheryl

Haley, just a quick suggestion...you might not want to put your entire name as your user name. It's just safer to be more anonymous. :)

This may sound silly but scamper likes to eat popcorn. When ever she is out and you have a bowl of popcorn she will jump in the bowl and start eatting.:bunnydance:

I have 3 baby bunnies well they get bigger andbigger each day. 2 are albinos and 1 is a martinthier names are lauge london and buddy they are so cute.
We have a lot of cages just enough for all 3 of them.

Latest posts

Back