Hi, i'm new here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darfi

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm 23/f from BC Canada. I have anearly 3 year old daughter and 2 rabbits. My first is a 1 yroldbuck Dwarf Hotot (Prince)and my second is a 10week old doe Hollond Lop (Isis). I originally intended to breed themonce and sell the kits then let them be lifelong pals to begin withbutI was corrected thankfully and changed my mind. Now theyare simply lifelong pals and my favorite friends to see when I wake upin the morning and after a day at college.

My daughter likes to say goodbye to them idividually before I take herto daycare and she also likes to pet them goodnight before she goes tobed. They really are just like family to me and my daughter.

I've made other posts in the photo philes phorum and made a blog whereyou can read my short journey to changing my mind about breeding myrabbits and there are some pics in there too.

Let me say that I am so glad I decided to find a rabbit forum before Iwent and let my rabbits breed. There is a plethera of extremely caringpeople in here, I'm thrilled to have found like minded people! I hope Ican contribute to the cause somehow while i'm here.

Latest posts

Back