Hi! I'm New Here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyandme

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Maria, and I'm a member of a few differentforums for bunnies owners :) I was given the link to this site by afriend of mine. :)
I was given Oreo for Easter (yes I know, not a good idea, but I'm not achild and I had done research prior recieving her). Its always greatwhen you have kids around that can't keep their mouth shut..lol! Shes 4months old, and such a doll. I honestly couldn't live without thisprecious lil' bunny in my life. She makes my days that much better:)

V18May2006-008.jpg
Thisis a picture of my precious princess :)

Hi Maria. Welcome! :wave:

Oreo looks adorable. Looking forward for more pictures. ;)

Anneliese

Hello, bunnyandme...is that your name on theother site, too? I think we're on the same site...lol...Ihave the same name there, too. :)

Welcome!! You'll love it here...:) Browse aroundand check out all the tons of resources there are in the Rabbit 101 andHealth Resources pages. I couldn't believe how much there wasto read there! :)

Nice to see you...and nice to see little Oreo! :)

Aw what a cutie. Welcome to the site. I'vereally got to get my pics on here. I wonder how Noah would feel about aphoto session. lol

Maherwoman-
Yep, we're members of the same forum (I'm Bunnyandme on the other one too)... :)

I'll be posting more pictures of Oreo sometime soon :)

Lol...well, nice to see you! Enjoy the forum!! :D

bunnyandme wrote:
Maherwoman-
Yep, we're members of the same forum (I'm Bunnyandme on the other one too)... :)

I'll be posting more pictures of Oreo sometime soon :)

Back