Hi, I'm new here (pictures)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pam111

Reaction score
I just recently got rabbits again. I raised rabbits from when I was 4-18, but didn't have any while I was in college. I am in law school now and recently got a 7 month old Angora doe. I named her Sid. Then I got a 3.5 month old mini rex doe. I named her Page.

Here are some pictures.

Sid:

31006.jpg

17016.jpg
"

16021.jpg

With my cat Gilmour. The cats love to go in the bunny cages and they get along great with the bunnies.

17008.jpg

Well, these pictures are pretty big. I'll make a new thread with pictures of Page

:wave:Hiya Pam111,and welcome

Your bunnies are so cute,cannot wait to see more pictures,you can make a bunny blog with all your pictures and stories all in one thread,and post it in the bunny blog section:)

cheryl

Woah, so fluffy!! Don't angora's need to be sheared every three months? I think my cat would be scared of her (she's even scared of my two little dwarf lops!)

I don't think they have to be sheared. I have cut most of her fur off now, though, because she was matted when I got her. She does get LOTS of fur all over the house and needs to be brushed all the time.

:DHello and welcome to the forum!!! Such cutie bunns!!!:D

I am attempting to get all of the fur short for now because she had some matting, and she doesn;t like to be picked up to be groomed. It's taking a long time, though, to get her totally cut since I just do a little at a time before she wants to get down. Once I get it all cut and mat free, I will let it grow back in since I will be able to brush her prevent mats.

Latest posts

Back