Hi! I'm new here! And have a beautiul bunny who lives in the house and sleeps on my bed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

I just joined up!
A few months ago I adopted a beautiful chocolate, Dwarf cross bunny from the rescue centre for small animals. They rescued him from death row at the pound and he really is amazing! I'm quite obsessed with bunnies and talk about them non stop, so much so that my friends are starting to want to have bunnies too!

Huxley is super smart, adventurous and quite fearless! I think if he was in the rabbit warren he would be the leader! His intelligence keeps astounding me! He's also HILARIOUS! And very affectionate and loving! He sleeps next to me on my bed, and licks my hand to wake me up!

I work from home so he gets constant bunny companionship! :)

I'd love to talk to other people about rabbits!

Love Beth, a bunny lover!

Congrats on your new bun and start to a loving relationship. I saw Snowflake not knowing much about buns and fell in love instantly..

Please post pics soon!

Welcome to RO!

Best Place to talk Bunny!

Look forward to hearing all about Huxley and definitely love pics.

K:)

Welcome! This forum has been great. I also LOVE my bun so much but my friends think I'm a bit nutty so this place has been great to talk about how much I love my bun.

Agnes is also quite a licker and is very affectionate with me too. Huxley sounds adorable can't wait to see pics!

welcome to the forum! i talk about my buns a lot too but hubby doesnt like hearing about it lol

fuzz16 wrote:
welcome to the forum! i talk about my buns a lot too but hubby doesnt like hearing about it lol

Yep, my hubby gets a bit sick of hearing about Agnes too. :) I think he's wondering if he dropped another level down on the totem pole. Once for our son....and now again for the rabbit! Hahaha

Hi everyone!
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Oh my your profile pics of your bunnies are sooo cute! I will work out to upload pics right now!! I have so many cute pics of Huxley!! :)

Here is his profile from the rescue centre, he was called Hershey when I got him but we changed it to Huxley.. This is him when he had his cute little summer coat. Now it's winter in Oz and he's all dark, chocolatey brown. So cute!

http://www.petrescue.com.au/view/145237

ANd yes I pretty much talk or am reading about bunnies all the time.. :)

Beth:)

Hi! Welcome! Huxley is super cute! Awesome job for rescuing him!

I talk bunny all day long too.. everyone thinks i'm crazy and my husband just nods and smiles lol.

Oh he is so cute! Welcome to RO, no one here will think you are the slightest bit strange for taking buns all day. We love the stories and pictures! :)

He's like a chocolate Easter bunny! How do you refrain from eating him up?!
Welcome :wave:

17192_121011_390000000.jpg

Here is Huxley doing a big yawn after just waking up from a nap on the carpet!

17192_121011_400000001.jpg
17192_121011_400000002.jpg

Isn't he too cute!!
He looks very shocked in that last photo because he was napping on my bed (notice he hates material and pushes the sheets back until he's just sitting happily on the mattress!) and the sound of my big camera woke him up! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back