Hi, im new :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mai_Roberts

Reaction score
Hello :)

Im new here. My name is Mai, i am 15 years old and am sitting my GCSEs in may. :)

I have One Rabbit called Pebble :)And a hamster called little miss hammond. varna and lucy told me about this site. Sooo i thought i would have a nose! :)

Here is my girls :)

Firstly, Pebble x

S7301868.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

Pebble is my WHOLE life, i love her to bits. She has helped me so much, and i have helped her. She came from a 3 foot hutch and was petrified of people. Now she loves me (and only me) to bits! Wont go near anyone else, espiecially men! I dread to think what has happend to her before i had her!! But she now trusts me and that is the main thing! When i was rock bottomit was her who stopped me from doing anything stupid! :hearts I couldnt live without her!!

HEre is Little Miss Hammond!

S7302166.jpg

Little Miss Hammond is new to the house hold. :) She has only been here a week, but i love her to bits already!! Shes such a character! :)

Love Mai xox

Flashy wrote:
MAI :D Hey!

Good to see you and Pebble here :D (It's Tracy here).

heyy! :D

i love your avater! :nodxx

Cool :D Thank you xx
ill pm you. x

Ill have to get another pic of little miss hammond, but she never sits still! :shock:

Welcome! I love Pebble--she's so cute! I couldn't imagine putting a pretty little girl like her in a hutch all alone all day. I'm so glad she's learned to trust people again by living with you.

forgot to add: I have a hamster too! She's a Campbell's Russian Dwarf, though. Her name is Petunia. Aren't they such adorable critters?

i hate to think of her cooped up in a hutch! :(bless her x

Yes hamsters are gorgous! Little Miss Hammond is such a character! :)

Latest posts

Back