Hi Im Erina dn my bunny Cleo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleobunny1307

Reaction score
Hi!! I am Erin and I live in Tennessee! I have one Netherland Dwarf Rabbit named Cleopatra but she goes by Cleo. We named her Cleopatra because of her markings. She is a dark blackish brown with cream around her neck that looks like egytion jewlery and cream around her eyes thaht looks like the egyption make up. It took me 3 weeks to find the bunny I wanted..... but I got her! She is my baby! I love her death and will miss her soooooooooo much when i go away for week next week! :( But she will always be withme as my cell is filled with pictures of her! Cleo is a little over a year old and a tad over weight, but we dont tell her that! She might become selfconscience!! lol

Cleo has her own website at http://www.freewebs.com/allaboutbunnies u can learn more about her and look at pictures! ;)

sorry bout the typos!!

She is over weight NOW, those pictures r of her when she was a lil younger.

My parents r taking care of her while i'm gone.

Cleo is adorable :inlove:! I love her black otter colouring, I have a bunny the exact same colour but she's a minilop.

She doesn't look overweight to me in those pictures :D

She is a cutie. Black otter buns are one of my favorite colors... not that I have one in that color.

Welcome Erin & Cleo

:bunnyheartWhat a great name she has! I love Egypt and its history I hope to visit the Vally of the Kings one day. I love the website.

I belive her color is called Black Otter (Please correct me if I am wrong) I am sure you will love it here as much as I do.

Back