Hi, I'm Bunny's Mom...and I'm addicted to rabbits.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnysmom

Reaction score
Hello!

I got my very first rabbit last Saturday, so today is a weeknow. I have no idea what breed she is. I was toldthat she is 8-9 months old...but now I am leaning more towards 8-9weeks.

I went this morning and got a second rabbit. It has the samemarkings as the first, but the fur, body and ears are all drasticallydifferent.

They both have Himalayan markings. I was told on a differentthread that it is called "pointed white". The first one stillhas very faint yet noticeable markings and the second ones markings arevery dark and pronounced.

I will be getting them altered. They are mypets/companions. I just want to let them live the good lifeand spoil them rotten.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction. So far I have found everyone extremely nice and helpful!

Here is a link to my other thread where I am asking for help identifying Bunny's breed.
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=21048&forum_id=8

Hello! Welcome to the forum :). Glad you are enjoying it so far!

Oh my gosh. Bunny is so adorable! Look at those ears! Aww,socute.What a sweetie! Do you know his/her gender?I love his markings as well :).

Can't wait to see more pictures of Bunny! What a darling!

:bunnyheart

Not sure about the gender. I say"her". At first that was because of the lack of certain maleparts, but from what I have read not all males show all their boyishparts. LOL!

I went to a few sites that give you instructions for determining thesex, but they all said that even if you do it properly it is still verydifficult. Is that so?

I am pretty fond of her markings as well. Her eyes look redfrom a distance, but up close it actually looks like the iris is paleblue. She is super sweet and playful.

I have posted more pictures of her on my other thread. Myfirst post on this thread has a link to it if you want to check it out.

DH & I were looking at the instructionsand pictures for sexing the rabbits last night. We got rabbit#2 (Bambi) to trance for a little bit and I kind of looked, but not anywhere close to how you are actually supposed to do it! LOL!

Hehe - they can be tricky to sex sometimes :D.You think you've just gotten them to relax then boof! Kicked in theface and one grumpy bunny gives you the angriest look then runs off tochew on something, preferably your favourite piece of furniture.

Yes, Minilops, that is just about exactlyhow it went! And the look he/she gave me!Some serious rabbit death rays going on!

Yes, I do believe so! LOL!

I know my Bunny & Bambi are both so very sweet! But,I see how long their teeth are when they yawn!!! I don'tthink I would like an aggressive rabbit very much!

So, I have a biased addiction.

Sweet rabbits, totally addicted...sweet little fur ball babies...

Mean rabbits, Nooooo...those teeth are way too long for a biter!

I know! Every new post has super sweet rabbit pictures!!! Makes me want even more!

My DH & I are such animal lovers already. Alwayspicking up strays and such. I told him the other day thatwhen the kids leave we are going to be like the crazy cat couple in theneighborhood rather than the crazy cat lady!

Some people are dog people, some people are cat people, some people are rabbit people...we are all of the above!

I can honestly say that now that I have a rabbit, I don't think I will ever be without one again!

Back