Hi i am new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[sup]Hi i might get a English spot rabbit. my dad isthinking about it. So i am learning all i can. I hope I get to know youand your rabbitys.PS my name is Ruthie. any information about it wouldbe greatful. have great day.:D:D

Yours Sincerly Ruthie:D
[/sup]

:wave:Hi Ruthie!

It's great that you are taking the time to do some research firstbefore you bring your new bunny home,that's a great firststart :)

Have you checked out the Rabbits Only Library?!,there's a ton of info in there about rabbits health to caring for your bunny

Rabbit health referenceshttp://rabbitsonline.net/view_forum.php?id=10
Basic bunny care http://rabbitsonline.net/view_forum.php?id=17

Ohh and English Spots are gorgeous bunnies!

cheryl

Hello! Welcome to Rabbits Only!!

How exciting! English spots are so pretty! :)

I just love it when someone takes the time to learn all about a furryfriend before they go get one...shows how wonderfully responsible youare! :)

I can't wait to hear all about your bunny when you get him/her! :)

See ya around!

Rosie*

Some singlerabbits are playful, some aren't, you won't know until you get it.

Smaller breeds tend to be more playful and active though.

I would definitely recommend a pair.:)

I know english spots are pretty but they arehigh strung and dont usually make good pets.I used too raise englishspots.there are other breeds with sim ilar markings that make betterpets,mini rex,polish,Netherland dwarfs,dwarf hotots,lionheads.bluebird

There are a lot of friendly, healthy, andbeautiful rabbits in shelters and rescues. If you're not seton a specific breed, it would be a good idea to go to a shelter andchoose your rabbit based on personality. Plus, most sheltersand rescues spay/neuter their rabbits before they are adopted (savingyou money and stress) and you can get bonded pairs if you want to.

Hey Ruthie :)

naturestee, are there really nicer breeds or rabbits than others? lops do look really friendly. :]

but my bunnies are not so friendly yet. :(

I was also thinking of giant breed since i haveto wait for two years to get one when i can move. so i am stilllearning more until then. and when i move i will get two. and i willhave a lot more room

CookieNCream wrote:
Hey Ruthie :)

naturestee, are there really nicer breeds or rabbits than others? lops do look really friendly. :]

but my bunnies are not so friendly yet. :(
No, personality doesn't really go by breed. It depends moreon the individual. For example, dwarf rabbits have areputation for being hyper and less loving, but I met the most placidpurebred Netherland Dwarf buck the other day and he was sosweet! I have a pair of dwarf hotot sisters and theirpersonalities are very different.

Your bunnies are probably shy because they're still new and becausesometimes babies are more interested in playing than with people,especially if they weren't handled much by their breeder. Ithink most rabbits take at least a few weeks before they really settlein to a new home.:)

Latest posts

Back