Hi, I am new here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyGal

Reaction score
Hi guys! I am not knew to the forum, my account was lost and then I lost my e-mail info so I had to get back on some how. I am Val, I own 14 rabbits with just today, the arrival of 8 new borns and more on the way.:biggrin2: Anyway, Hello

Hi! Wow you have a full house! Are your raising them for show or are you just addicted?! Send photos and everyone always asks that you put down where your located as other members maybe able to help you out with info specific to your area.

Please post further of your "herd" I'd love to hear of their personalities and how you have them setup.

Welcome and enjoy this forum.

Thanks:) I do raise for show but I am also just addicted, thats what got me into it:) No pictures yet but I will take some tomorrow and show you guys my bunnies:)

Welcome! (Or, maybe we should say, welcome back :) We have a houseful of buns, too. 15 to be exact!! No babies right now. We also show, have just as many that are pets, and are TOTALLY addicted. Obviously!!

Looking forward to seeing yourbunnies!:welcome1

Back