Hi I am Claudia I am new here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claudia R

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Claudia and a great friend just told me about this site ( Hey Dani!) I love it..

I have 2 bunnies. Kirby a female hottot mix that is under a year oldand spayed. And Hopkins a flemmish giant mix that is a rescue neuteredmale and we have no clue how old he is.

I am new to bunnies and gotta admit what in the world did I do before bunnies?? I am so hooked.

I am a huge collector of bunny "anythings" these days and my poorhusband worries he is going to lose his spot in our closet to my bunnytshirts and stuff LOL

Just wanted to say I love this site!

:bunnydance:

Hey Claudia! :wave:

:welcome1! This forum is amazing! I'm sure you'll fit right in with therest of us bunny obsessed people! We sure do love our furry friendsover here! Any pictures of your bunnies? We'd love to see them! :D

Hope you get some questions answered if you have any, and enjoy the forum!

That's cool you collect rabbit things! :) I always pick up anythingrabbity I can find, but I haven't had much luck with finding things!hehe :D

:wiggle

hi claudia!

you'll definately fit in here! i think my family is worried about beingtaken over by bunnies to!:bunnydance::bunnydance:we have twobunnies...both holland lops, and one of ours is a shelter bunny:D...all of us bunny obsessed people love pictures, so feel free to post asmany as you want!!!!:wink:

bre,peapoo:bunnydance:, & petey:bunnydance:

I found that it's pretty easy to become bunnyobsessed. My hubby usually tells people that I'm bunny crazy. I'm justglad that he says bunny in that sentence. Welcome to the site!! I'msure you'll find it as helpful and addictive as I have.;)

CLAUDIA!!!!:colors: Oh yay!!:colors:

It's about time you got here!! :hug:

I'm def great!!:D And modest too!! ;)

:welcome1:hello

Claudia, your bunnies sound like a Mutt and Jeff mix!

picscrop.gif

It's nice to haveyour own bunny blog so were can live vicariously through your posts!

sas :)and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back