Hi guys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemineyestar

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello and let you know a little bit about me, assuming you wanted to know lol. My name is Rachel and I own a small zoo. I know, that escalated quickly lol. I am currently the fur mommy to (takes deep breath): 6 Guinea pigs, 5 cats, 3 ferrets, 3 bunnies, two of which are as big as a small dog so far, a dog and a hamster. Yes it's a lot of animals and yes it's a lot of work lol. I have two kids as well but they don't help much. I live in Pennsylvania and I always seem to have a new rescue critter somewhere Haha. I hope to talk to you all very soon and maybe even help someone solve a problem or two. My inbox is always open. Thanks for listening ♡.

We had 17 rabbits, 3 Dobermans, 2 cats, an Iguana, a Gopher Snake, 3 Tarantulas, and a pond with 18 gold fish and 1 Tiger Koi all at the same time. Now we are down to 1 rabbit and 2 dogs--the small dog is 172 pounds--Great Danes--and his brother is 208. We used to have a Checkered Giant and she's the biggest rabbit I ever saw in person at 20 pounds.

We've got 4 rabbits, 5 cats, 7 diamond doves, 10 society finches, 2 sugar gliders and a turtle, plus we plan to get another mantis to replace the one who passed away last month. Welcome to RO, home of crazy pet-lovers :D.

Latest posts

Back