Hi guys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry for posting a topic before introducing myself but I was that worried about my bunny that I forgot, so please forgive me.

I live in England (UK) our rabbit is called Flopsy and she is 5 1/2 years old. I must say there is some absolutely gorgeous rabbits on this site. I didn't know it even existed until someone on another forum recommended it to me.

Could someone tell me how to edit my profile please.

And a huge thank you to all who took the time to read my first post :thanks:

Hello Hello and welcome to RO :)

Very pleased to meet you, might have go see your first posting, hope everything is okay now with Flopsy.:shock:

LOVE your online name and of course Flopsy too, am a huge Beatrix Potter fan. In fact if someone asked me if I was a Potter fan, my first thought would go to Beatrix and THEN Harry!! lol
Love Harry too...
:pinkelepht:

hehe, anyway I have 2 buns and a foster bun too.
Mine are BK and Jazz and if you want, check out my blog:biggrin2:

WELCOME!

Hi Beatrix Potter! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Hope Flopsy will have a great recovery when she goes back to the vet for her check up.

Rainbows! :)

Welcome to RO!:wave: We're happy to have you, and Flopsy. :)

Enjoy the forum,

~~~~~~
~Michaela and bunnies (Madison & Ebony)~

Oh, I love Beatrix Potter. Have you ever been to the Beatrix Potter museum in the Lake District? It's so amazing!!!

Anyways, welcome to RO! Hope Flopsy is doing better?? :):D

-Leah

EiuGirl316 wrote:
Oh, I love Beatrix Potter. Have you ever been to the Beatrix Potter museum in the Lake District? It's so amazing!!!

Anyways, welcome to RO! Hope Flopsy is doing better?? :):D

-Leah

Hi, yes we have been a few times as my mother in law lives in the Lake District. Flopsy is now eating much better, but her leg is still the same :(She has to go back in 3 week so maybe the vet will give her an x-ray to determine her problem.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back