Hi from vancouver!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bummietime

Reaction score
Hi!!! i LOVE thisforum!!! I recently just adopted 2 bunnies, one's black/white dutch(named him oreo) and the other one (not sure what breed! so if anyonecan tell from the picture please help!) is white so i named her tofu:) I have gotten soooo much good info from this forum! Not tomention, cute pictures of other bunnies! Hope I will be a good mommy tothem :)

Hello there, welcome to RO!:wave:

They are so cute together, aww I'm in love:bunnyheart

I don't know about the breed, maybe ask in the Rabbitry section? You'd be more likely to get an answer there.

Enjoy RO!

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5, Pebble:anotherbun and Maddie:bunny16

Welcome to the forum! A fellow BCer! Helloneighbour! :D Pipp has said this before, but we are really inchingcloser and closer to taking over this forum.. ;) Glad you like it! Ilove it as well. Such a wide variety of knowledge and personalities.

Just from your display picture I am already in love with your twolittle ones. What darlings. Cant wait to hear more about them and maybea few pictures.

Happy Easter!

Hi Bummie! Missed this intro, sorry!

attachment.php

Are they both from the same litter? Tofu looks like a little(sealpoint?)Netherland Dwarf from this pic, although it'shard to see her ears. :) The Rabbitrypeople will know. How old is she and how much does she weigh?

PS: The other one can be a Dutched marked Dwarf, btw, although his ears look a little long from this angle.

And :welcome1to the forum!

sas :)and the warren :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hello! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

Yep, looks like Pipp's right about breeds...but it's always fun to postin the Rabbitry section to ask, too! :) Whatcuties!!

Hugs!

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

i was told they were both from the same litter..is it possible to havedifferent 'breeds'? are they just marked differently but bothdwarfs? i asked in the rabbitry and was told that tofu's himalayancolored netherland dwarf :)

Latest posts

Back