Hi from US

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleLion

Reaction score
Hi,

I joined because we have a 2 yrs old neutered cute Lionhead girl. We are playing with the thought of getting a cat, but are not sure how that could work out or what would be the best procedure for introduction and age of the cat.

Our little bunnygirl is named Fluffy and quite the territorial one. She is not exactly the one that comes and snuggles with you, but rather hangs near you and only comes occassionaly for a petting.

She is getting daily floor runs in the entire living room (since the adjacent rooms have hardwood floors which she can not run on) and daily outside pen time under a small tree.

Oh and she despises carrotts.

welcome and i am sure somebody on here can help you with your question.

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

I have cats and theyare not interested in the rabbits atall. Ifyou do decide to get a cat a younger cat mightbe better as its predatory instincts would not be well developed. You would be able to train the kittenas it grows up. Most likely it sounds like your bunny would probably scare the kitten and it would avoid the bunny like mine do. A couple of my rabbits charged atone of the cats and scared it, now the cat won't even come close.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Hello and welcome..

Hi there! Welcome to RO :wave:

Try posting your cat question in the Nutrition and Behaviour forum for some great member responses.

You can also try the search engine in the tool bar above :)

Latest posts

Back