Hi from the trio and their mum!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kagerod

Reaction score
I adopted my bunnies about two months ago. They came under different names - Jojo, Whitey, and Cinnamon - but my roommates ended up deciding that they needed different ones.

Rasputin (Jojo) is the only guy of the group. He's a lop-eared mostly-white with brown spots and he's probably the most relaxed of the group. It's not unusual to see him sprawled out somewhere, or to have him come up and sniff before bounding away.
Napoleon (Whitey) is, as her name suggests, pure white with red eyes. She is as her name suggests - a bit of a conquerer. She'll take a carrot from underneath Rasputin's nose and hop away with it. She and Ras are great friends and groom each other all the time.
Heim (Cinnamon) is white with brown spots, but has standing ears unlike Rasputin. She's very timid and I haven't had very much interaction with her; she prefers to stay on her lonesome. I think her eyes are the largest of the trio, and seem to get doodled on my school notes all the time.

I, myself, am an art student going into Digital Technology. I adopted my babes because I missed the companionship of animals, and admittedly 3 of them was not what I had in mind... I had visited a little girl and her family, where the husband had allergies to the rabbits, and promised to take all three of them and let them visit. It's sometimes overwhelming, but I dote on my babes and do everything I can to give them what they need - and probably more than that.

I hope to get to know other rabbit owners, to know that I'm not alone in trying to balance very different personalities or loving to watch how they walk around. I hope to talk to you all, and make some new friends!

@Korr & Sophie: I would love to come, but only if I can get a ride! I live off of the transit and, if I reallllly need to get somewhere late at night or wahtever, taxi. I do have the day off though.

As for pictures:
tumblr_m5qpdf6isw1qksqueo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m5qpdf6isw1qksqueo3_250.jpg

tumblr_m5qpdf6isw1qksqueo4_250.jpg

tumblr_m5qpdf6isw1qksqueo5_500.jpg

tumblr_m585gsyKhW1qksqueo1_500.jpg

The pure white bunny, and that blur, is Napoleon. It's hard to catch her sitting still, unless she's chewing on my shirt.
The white one with spots and up-ears is Heim.
That dapper lop-eared one is Rasputin. He got a sticker on his neck and freaked me out because I thought it was paint or worse.

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me. I keep coming back here every day now.

Just covering for Wabbitdad12 while he is busy :) This is what he usually writes!

There is lots to learn here, and I'm sure you have plenty to teach us as well. :)

Welcome!

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of eachother’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined Rabbits Online; I look forward to seeing you around!

Welp! After about half a year of disappearing off of this forum, we're back. I'm getting them more used to me (and they get so many treats out of me!). Hopefully I can remember to check back here more often.

:) Can't wait to say hi to y'all again.

Latest posts

Back