Hi from Thailand

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angela

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new and would like to introduce you to my beautiful bunnies. I have 2 Teddy Bear rabbits named Missy and Molly Woppy (Teddy Bears are a Thai created breed which is a cross between a Thai rabbit and an English Angora). Then there is Oreo - he's a Woody Toy (another Thai breed. Similar to a Jersey Wooly I guess). Next is Honey Bunny. I bought her thinking I was buying an pure English Angora, but it seems that at best she is likely a dwarf Angora mix. Next is Lollipop. Lollipop was bought on the understanding that he was also a Teddy Bear, but it now seems that he is in fact a Lionhead! As you may see, buying bunnies in Thailand can be a lot of guesswork!! Lastly, I now have 2 darling newborn babies (Missy and Lollops babies) - Willow and Bramble.

Well, that's us - beside 5 cats, 1 lovebird and 7 kids.

Anyway, I was hoping that someone might be able to tell me what colors the babies are please? I'm thinking that the grey one might be a lilac tort???? Hopefully I'll be able to attach photos to this introduction. She/he has white on 3 feet, a tiny bit of white on one ear, a very slim streak of white down the forehead, and a white nose, otherwise everywhere else is grey and orange. The white bits don't come out too clearly in the photos.

Thanks, and looking forward to your comments,

Post note: Can't figure out how to post photos here, so I'll try posting in the photo gallery.

Angela :)

Thanks for the warm welcome Nancy, Hartleybun and Maxysmummy. It's really nice to part of such a friendly bunny family!

Hey, Maxysmummy, so you're coming to Thailand. Wow are you in for a treat. They have some very original bunnies here - Teddy Bears, Woody Toys, Jerry Woodys and a whole bunch of mixes like my dwarf Angora mix. There's not as much education here though about rabbits and you just have to take what you can get when it comes to food, hay, toys and any special food items. But you make it work. :)

As the Thais say, "Sawat dii kha" (which means hello in Thai). :pray: This symbol is also something you'll see a lot of here. It's called a 'wai' and is something that is done to show respect to others here when saying hello.

Have you been to Thailand before?

Anyway, enjoy your travels.

Blessings,
Angela

angela wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome Nancy, Hartleybun and Maxysmummy. It's really nice to part of such a friendly bunny family!

Hey, Maxysmummy, so you're coming to Thailand. Wow are you in for a treat. They have some very original bunnies here - Teddy Bears, Woody Toys, Jerry Woodys and a whole bunch of mixes like my dwarf Angora mix. There's not as much education here though about rabbits and you just have to take what you can get when it comes to food, hay, toys and any special food items. But you make it work. :)

As the Thais say, "Sawat dii kha" (which means hello in Thai). :pray: This symbol is also something you'll see a lot of here. It's called a 'wai' and is something that is done to show respect to others here when saying hello.

Have you been to Thailand before?

Anyway, enjoy your travels.

Blessings,
Angela
i can't wait! although it's going to be hard not to smuggle a bunbun back on the plane! >.<

i've never been to thailand before! first time for me and the boyfriend :) any tips you can offer?

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back