Hi from Saskatchewan, Canada

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsazoo

Reaction score
I had to post on another thread first to find out what kind of bunny we have, lol.

Weadopted Jenny, a broken chestnutenglish spot mix, on Sunday. I actually did join the list last year, when we still had our elderly Holland Lop, Kari, but didn't post. She also actually belonged to my daughter, but we are fellow pet lovers and both of us get prettyattached toour critters.

We have a bunch of other pets too, including 7 dogs, 42 gerbils, 2 cockatiels, a garter snake and lots of fishies. So far just one bunny at a time, but who knows what could happen in future, lol.

Nadezhda wrote:
Wow, that's a lot of gerbils!
Yeah, it does seem like a lotlooking at the number... but we've had lots of gerbils for many years, and so far the only time we'vefelt there wasa problem is when we don't have enough of them, lol.Sometimes we don't have enough water bottles, but that's not the gerbils' fault :biggrin2:

Welcome to RO! Wow, you do have a 'zoo'.;-) I hope you do start a blog in the RO blog section and post lots of pictures of all your fur babies.

Latest posts

Back