Hi from Oregon!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreestole

Reaction score
I just started lurking around this forum after adopting a second bunny recently. I was looking for bonding info and I always love to read about food and toys and get housing ideas.

I have a 3 year old Holland Lop named Oswald and the new bun is about 6 months old and is a mixed breed with Harlequin coloring. Both are neutered males and bonding is going slow but from what I've read, doesn't seem hopeless.

Wanted to say hi and look forward to reading much more on the forum. View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437357117.068874.jpg
Here's a picture of their meeting in the bathtub.

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437357175.736200.jpg
This is the new addition. Haven't named him yet, it takes me forever to name my animals. We've had him about a month now.

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437357235.493840.jpg
A picture of the bunny room. Still separated but recently moved them closer together.

. View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437357363.652236.jpg
Oswald, my sweet little puppy like bunny. He is sassy at times but loves attention and demanding pets.

Hi :) everyone here is very friendly and more than happy to answer your questions :) your buns are So cute!

Hello there and welcome to the forum. You have two very gorgeous bunnies :D Best of luck with the bonding process, would love to hear how it progresses :)

Latest posts

Back