Hi From Ontario

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avarocks

Reaction score
photo.php
Hello

I'm Sarah and I am a new bunny owner. Milo is a rescue from my local humane society and is 1 and a half years old. I just got Milo a week ago and am very new to having a bunny. I've done quite a bit of research on my own. Milo comes to me litter trained which is great for Milo. As long as I am home and awake, Milo runs free with restrictions from certain rooms. I also have 6 guinea pigs, who Milo has met. My girl piggy was giving him kisses on the forehead and he was letting her. I have pics to prove it! He's a lop-eared bunny, and soooo soft and snuggly. He's a regular little mischief maker too! (Figured out how to get onto my dining table the little stinker...lol!) I have MUCH to learn so you'll be hearing from me a lot! I'm 29, from Ontario Canada and I LOVE animals. Milo is getting more and more bold and so 'Mummy' has to get more and more vigilant. There is more bunny-proofing to be done as he gets into things he isn't supposed to...haha. He's a smart little cookie. Well, he's not all that little. I have LOADS of photos, I will include one here. Mummy is a shutter-bug!

100_3656.jpg

Sarah

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

photo.php

Oh he is adorable :heartbeat:

Welcome to RO, you will love it here, it' an awesome forum. You should start a blog so we can drool over more Milo pics and stories and of course your piggies as well, there's alot of piggy lovers here, myself included, I have 2 girls ;)

I don't know anything about starting a blog but I'll work on that! There's pics of Milo in my photobucket (that's how I finally got one on here) and loads of pics of the piggies in my facebook although that's set up to 'private'. I have 6 piggies, 5 boys and 1 girl. The girl lives by herself for obvious reasons. I'll work on getting some piggy pics into the photobucket account to share...I have a LOT of piggy pics so this could take awhile! I'll look at the blog situation. Never kept one before!

Sarah

There's a forum on here called "Bunny Blogs", it's just like starting a regular thread like this but you just continue to add to it. Then you can add it to yopur profile.

You can see mine on my little proile to the left of this post, it's underneath my name called "Brandy's Nut House".
Blogs are awesome!

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Milo is a very cute bunny!

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Back