Hi from Ohio....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double N

Reaction score
.....and BADLY wanting a bun!!!

I know....sad. I highly doubt I can convince hubby to be pro-bun. Even though it would be a Flemish! That's not a bunny! It's bigger then two of our dogs!!!

So I thought I would come on here and live my bunny hopes and dreams through the lives of others. Is that okay? And maybe one day....one wonderful day.....I will get one of my own!

But....a little about me. I'm 31 (hubby is 33). We have four dogs (two German Shepherds and two Chinese Cresteds), four cats, and two parrots (Goffin's Cockatoo and Bronze Wing Pionus). We are very active in Chinese Crested rescue with Crest-Care (the national breed rescue group) and we have an AMAZING foster girl now. She's super sweet and I think hubby is going to be more depressed then me when she gets adopted! lol He's such a softy. My big, bad, tattooed biker (who is a computer programer...aka...GEEK!) and he totes around hairless dogs and kisses their bellies.

Last night wewere headed to my parent's house. He picked up some Blue Moon beer and SWORE that it was their seasonal winter beer. I told him that it wasn't. He said, "Yes it is. It's the same one that I have at home and like. We'll bet on it" So I said, "If I win do I get a bunny?" ;) I did win, by the way!

So that's it in a nutshell....looking forward to chatting with everyone and checking out pictures!

Awww sorry the hubby isn't pro-bun.
Perhaps you can convince him with tales of their amazingness?

I made it very clear to my fiance, that he CAN NOT say no to me about animals.
I'm not going from a living at home situation where I am told no to an out of the house one were I am. :bunnydance:

Anywaysss.
Welcome to the forum!

I know...it stinks.

But he's been so wonderful with all of the other "kids" and patient, too!

He said no again last night (hey, can't blame me for trying when we are in bed, right ladies??). Then I asked if we could just go and play with them and maybe that would give me a bunny fix. He said, "Yeah, right. We'll come home with one then, and I'll be mad."

hee hee

I think you need to go to an adoption event (sometimes they have them at the pet stores) and let him meet a flemish giant or another larger breed.

Really - they can be so much like a dog or cat versus the usual bunny...

In the meantime - feel free to live out your dreams through reading my blog about my flemmies and others..

Back