Hi from NY!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sethcjd

Reaction score
I'm a first time owner, so I figured I'd sign up on a forum to gather all the knowledge possible to make my bunny happy! Her name is Nala and she's a Mini-Rex (thanks for those who helped me figure that out!). The first day I took her home (and the few days following) she was VERY shy and chose to sit under her cardboard box most of the time away from me (understandable). It's been less than a week and she's already quite the brave bunny. She's letting me pet her all I want (which is a lot due to that fur!) and he's exploring every nook and cranny of my room when she's allowed out (while also trying to push down her cage door when I'm not around to supervise her!). Of course she's still very touchy about being picked up, and would rather play/explore on her own, but I assume with some more bonding time she will come to recognize me as a good friend. I'm sure you all will see Nala and I around on the boards with lots of questions (from me) and pictures (of her)!

Note: I'm not sure what gender Nala is yet (since she's too young to tell?) but my girlfriend wanted the name Nala - so I'm hoping "she" is a girl, so "she" won't get a complex!

Hi Seth and welcome to the RO forums - your bun is darling (btw, it's pretty apparent by 4mos.if a bun is male - the testicles should have descended by then and be quite visible).

hello seth and welcome:D what a cute little bunny! not that im biased but my two rexes are looking at me...

btw - know what you mean about their fur:)

typo - curse these false nails:(

Welcome to the forum! Your bunny is beautiful! Watch out for the gender fairy! I had a couple of rabbits that went to shows and were shown as one gender only to go to the next and find out he was a she or vice versa. Either way the name and the bunny are cute.

Latest posts

Back