Hi From New Brunswick, Canada

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1928jb

Reaction score
Just want to extend a great big Canadian hi to everyone. We have 4 female rabbits who are all under 3 months old; two Flemish Giant sisters - one grey and one white, a Holland Lop and a Dutch. Love them all very much! All our buns have x pens for their living quarters and are let out on an individual bases every day for play and bonding time. They are all spoiled rotten.

Our Flemish sisters whom we just brought home a week ago have unbonded. At least the white one has. She will fight with the grey one so I can no longer let them out to play together. She's very dominant whereas the grey is such a sweetheart and do docile. Why is this as they are only 10 weeks old?

Hi & :welcome1!
I have two Jersey wooly sisters so it is nice to meet another person with all female buns! Most people that have two buns usually have a male & female that they bond together. It seems male/female bonds work out the best most of the time. My buns & I have been together for less than a year so I still feel like a newbie bunny mom. This forum is great with wonderfully helpful members! I've learned so much here & learn more each day! So I will leave most of the questions to the more experienced bunny moms & dads. Anyway I just wanted to welcome you to the forum! Hope you enjoy RO as much as I do! Oh, we love pix so please show off those adorable buns of yours!

I will be very interested in how your sister buns relationship develops. My two still seem to want to be & stay close together most of the time. They are always grooming each other. I hope they will keep their bond. While I am definitely addicted to buns we live in a small house so can't have a big zoo or bunny herd! Once again hi & welcome!

Hello and welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have your hands full with four very spoiled bunnies.

As for the bond between the sisters, perhaps it's possible that the presence of other bunnies is causing the change the one sister's behaviour. Otherwise, hormones acting up early?

Latest posts

Back