Hi from Michigan!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avabun

Reaction score
Hello all,
i am kind-of new here, (just joined up a few months ago).
i have a blue-eyed white mini-lop boy named Heidi.

he is the furry love of my life:hearts:

I was referred thru the shelter I volunteer for, Midwest Rabbit Rescue & Re-home in Plymouth, MI. They are totally amazing...although some of you probably already know that! :bunnybutt: http://www.rabbitrr.org

Here are a few pics of my Heidi. He is a boy with a girls name...we were told when we got him that he was a "she", and when we went to get "her" spayed...oops, turns out "she" is really a "he"!!! Needless to say, the name stuck and we love heidi no matter what!
DSC03714v2.jpg

p.s. i love this pic for two reasons: 1) sleeping bunny!!! 2) carrot breath!!!

buns021.jpg

Hi!!!

Heidi is Adorable.

Hey my Buttercup is a boy, like you we were told he was a she. He knew his name so we just kept it.

Looking forward to more pictures of your Handsome Dude.

Susan ;)

:D My name is Heidi! I swear I've heard of more animals with my name than humans... I was even named after my mom's childhood DOG!
He is a very cute gentleman! If he's neutered I guess it doesn't really matter the gender of the name.. right? ;)
Those ears are adorable.

Hehe . . we have a buck named Harriet, so I totally get a buck named Heidi :D It's really hard to change someone's name once they've gotten used to it, isn't it?

Heidi is just ADORABLE in those pics. I love the way his eye looks silvery-clear in the second one!

It looks like he's sleeping next to a pile of brown fur . . another rabbit, a cat, or a cool pillow? :3

Welcome to the forum!

Hello :)

Heidi is a gorgeous Bun Bun. I've adopt thru Midwest R & R. They are great! I still talk to Laura. The bunny I adopted Sweet Sassy passed away a few months after I got her from a dental surgery-filing(molar spurs). Not to scare you. Sorry. We believe she just had some underline health conditions that a regular check up, didn't catch. NOTHING against Midwest. I still check their adoptables.

Great pic's. :biggrin2:....April

avabun wrote:

i love this picture, his eyes remind me of riddicks

and welcome to the forum :) my daughter has a boys name cause i wanted a boy...it just never changed lol

Welcome to the forum! I am glad that you were referred to the site. It is a very active site with many, as you can tell, friendly people who love bunny's.

Those are great pictures and you have a very handsome bun. I look forward to hearing more about your bunny and life as a bunny slave. Great to have you hear.:)

When I bought Bean, they told me he was a she, so his name was at first Nana (in italian it means small/dwarf like) and since he is a dwarf bunny I found Nana to be a suited name, but a couple of months later, found out that she was a he, so we nicknamed him Bean for being so small. But Heidi is beautiful :)

Latest posts

Back