hi from Miami

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foofy

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say hi to you all fromMiami. It's really hot & humid here, not used to thisheat coming from England!

Hope you are all OK, hope my Benjy & Crunchie are OK in England.

Hoping to avoid the Hurricane Ivan, we were planning to go to the Keysbut they are being evuacted for Ivan so does not look like we are goingto get there!

Sue

Hi Foofy! :dude:

I'm sure Benjy and Crunchie are having a much calmer time than you are.What a mess you came into. It's too bad you you won't make it to theKeys, but glad you didn't get there first only to be evacuated. I feelso sorry for the Floridians and their tourists. They're really gettinghit hard and Ivan doesn't sound like it's going to be anything to turna nose up to.

Hope you're having fun in spite of all that the weather has put on you. Enjoy the Land and the People.

Did you stop in DisneyWorld?

God Speed.

-Carolyn

Wowowowoow Miami! Your so luckyIvenever been to America. I want to go to Arizona and the mississippi andthe grand Canyon and that place with all the presidents heads and whitehouse and anywhere where theres good surf cos I LOVE to go surfing andi wana go everywhere really !!!!

OMG dont forget Disneyworld or New York.

Have a great time in Miami and stay away from that Hurricane.

lozzzzz

xXx

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. We arehaving a brilliant time. We are now on the second part of our hols inOrlando. We are visiting the Disney and Universal parks again, we came2 years ago and loved it so much we came back again!:p

The weather is now great really hot, just getting used to it now, will be freezing I expect when we go home!:(

Can't wait for our trip tomorrow we are going to Discovery cove to swimwith the Dolphins which I hope will be excellent, although you only getabout half an hour actually swimming with a dolphin. My husband islooking forward to snorkelling with the tropical fish, stingrays andcoral. He was so looking forward to going to the keys to be able to dosnorkelling on the coral reef there, but of course we couldn't go inthe end.

May try and post again while we are here in Orlando as we have freeinternet and email at our hotel which we did not know about!:p

Best wishes to you all, am off out to dinner now, have put on loads ofweight I think still getting used to the very large portions overhere!!:p:p

Sue

Latest posts

Back